In just a few years, Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has become the light of the red carpet in Hollywood. Although all the stars from music industry turned up looking like a million bucks at the 60th Grammy Awards, we’re still stuck on Priyanka Chopra. PC looked fantastic in satin wide-legged trousers and matched it with a white silk feather robe by Ester Abner with a lace bralette underneath.
Her make-up artist Daniel Martin finished her rock-chic look with fuchsia make-up that added just the right amount of pop to her black and white ensemble. Priyanka wore neon pink on her eyes with a darker grape shade on her lips and rounded the look with a layered necklace and tousled hair by hairstylist Owen Gould.
Also Read About Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan
If you are feeling bold enough to rock Priyanka’s all-pink beauty look, here’s how you can get the look:
- Apply moisturiser all over the face and neck to prep your face for a matte finished look. Then, apply mattifying face primer all, especially, on your eyelids.
- Apply shimmery bronze eyeshadow across the brow bone, using a pointed blending brush and blend it lower into the crease. Then, apply the same shade across the lower lash line.
- For the pink tone on Priyanka’s eyes, use a fluffy blending brush with a matte fuchsia shade and apply it slightly below the bronze shade into the crease of the eye. Blend the shades well.
- To pat a glitter purple shade all over the lid, from inner to outer corner, use a flat applicator and blend the edges in fuchsia shade.
- Use a narrow brush to apply the same purple shade over the lower lash line until the outer end of the eye.
- Then, curl your lashes and apply the mascara.
- Use eyebrow wax to define the shape of the brows. Then, apply brown toned brow powder.
- Dot your matte finish liquid foundation and blend it well on your skin.
- Apply a concealer that’s a shade or two lighter than your complexion under your eye but don’t go too close to the lash line. Set the under-eye area with translucent powder so it can stay put without budging.
- To finish the look, dust a skin-toned powder with a fluffy powder brush over the forehead, nose, chin and cheeks.
- Sweep a matte rose blush under the cheekbones and blend it outward, towards the temples.
- To complete the look, apply a matte berry shade on your lips.
- Go ahead with messy beach waves and wear pastels or a white outfit, just like Priyanka.