Seven years ago, Priyanka Gill, now Co-Founder, Good Glamm Group and CEO, the Good Media Co started POPxo with the aim of championing women and telling their stories. As an extension of that endeavour, she announced The POPxo Power Women List in 2020. It is an annual list that celebrates incredible Indian women from diverse domains who make power moves that have a real impact.
Who exactly is a power woman, you may ask? A POPxo Power Woman is someone on a mission to make the world a better place. She strives to become the best version of herself, on her own terms. She inspires and motivates us to write our own success stories.
The year 2022 saw incredible women take charge and hustle their way to success, and the POPxo Power Women List 2023 acknowledges and applauds their efforts. While some won laurels for the country in international sports, others went out of their way to lend a helping hand to those in need, and a few others took big risks to make their business reach greater heights. These women have shown by example that there are no barriers when it comes to wanting to make a difference and achieving a goal. That is what makes them unstoppable and that is why it is our privilege to recognise them on The POPxo Power Women List 2023.
Who Are The POPxo Power Women of 2023?
The POPxo Power Women List 2023 features:
- Aabha Bakaya, Founder & CEO, Ladies Who Lead
- Alia Bhatt, Actor & Founder, Ed-a-Mamma
- Ambika Nayak, Musician & Model
- Aashti Miller, Architect & Founder, MillerInk
- Divia Thani, Global Editorial Director, Conde Nast Traveller
- Ghazal Alagh, Co-Founder, Mamaearth
- Karuna Nundy, Advocate, Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court
- Malika Sadani, Founder, The Moms Co
- Malini Agarwal, Co-Founder, The Good Creator Co, Founder & Creative Director, MissMalini Entertainment
- Masaba Gupta, Fashion Designer
- Naiyya Saggi, Co-Founder, The Good Glamm Group
- Niharika NM, Influencer
- Nikhat Zareen, Boxer
- Natasha Poonawalla, Executive Director, Serum Institute of India
- Rohini Nilekani, Chairperson, Rohini Nilekani Philanthropies
- Shraddha Kapoor, Actor & Investor
- Samyukta Nair, Food Entrepreneur and Founder & CEO, LSL Capital
- Smriti Mandhana, Cricketer
- Smriti Mundhra, Filmmaker
- Swati Bhargava, Co-Founder, CashKaro & EarnKaro
- Suchita Salwan, Co-Founder, Little Black Book
- Twinkle Khanna, Author, and Founder & CEO, Tweak India
- Vineeta Singh, CEO, Sugar Cosmetics
“Powerful women aren’t born, they’re made. They are forged through the challenges of life and come out stronger, wiser, and more capable of taking on whatever the world throws their way. They inspire us to dream big, work hard, and never give up. We are thrilled to unveil our POPxo Power Women List 2023 this #InternationalWomensDay, which showcases the remarkable achievements of 23 women who have truly made a difference in their respective fields. These women have broken through gender barriers, shattered stereotypes, and made history with their exceptional courage, resilience, and unwavering determination. Here’s to the power women who are changing the world, one day at a time,” says, Priyanka Gill
How Were The 23 POPxo Power Women shortlisted?
The POPxo editorial team researched and collated names of women leaders from diverse domains out of which 23 were shortlisted for the POPxo Power Women List 2023. The selection covered the positive impact the #PowerMove made by these women had on society and established themselves as peer leaders, and inspired and influenced young minds.
How Will POPxo Celebrate The Power Women?
It is our privilege to include these phenomenal women on our list. And we will celebrate them the way we know best: by telling their stories. Each Power Woman has an incredible one and we will capture it right here for you, dear reader. This way, these incredible women, we hope, will inspire a whole new generation to reach for the stars.
To know more about the incredible journeys of these 23 women, click here.
Featured Image: POPxo