Your dad is your first superhero and there’s no denying it. He was there with you when you took your first steps and he was there with you when you failed your Math test. He held your hand and taught you how to cycle and was also the one cheering the loudest when you received your graduation certificate. All in all, he is the wind beneath your wings. So, take out time on his special day and send him happy father’s day wishes. He’ll be thrilled!
Happy father’s day wishes should be personal and filled with love and gratitude. He has dedicated his whole life to you and given you the confidence that you can do and be anything you want to be. So on this occasion, take time out and send him a wish to make his day.
1. Happy Father’s Day! You mean everything to me. Without you, I could never be the person I am today. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
2. Thanks to every father in the world for making this world a better place for us. Happy Father’s Day and I love you deeply.
3. Happy Father’s Day dad, you make everything easier and I’m so glad to always have your support.
4. Happy Father’s Day to the best father in the universe. I love you!
5. You’re the best, Dad. I love you!
6. Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.
7. Dad, thanks for the love, the cutting up, the keeping it real, the always being there. Thanks for being just the man you are.
8. Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories. Happy father’s day!
9. Dad, you’ve got my back. That keeps me stepping up to what challenges come in life. Love you so much for that.
10. Happy Father’s day to you, Dad! Thank you for always taking up my side in any argument and saving me from mom’s scolds till now! Love you!
11. Father’s Day greetings to the best dad in the whole world. You make every day better and easier by just being there.
12. Sending you father’s day wishes cause you’re just amazing. You’ve been my entire support system and thank you for making me feel safe. You’re simply great!
13. Happy Fathers Day! Thank you for being the superman in my life. You always made me feel special with your love and care.
14. You guided me through my toughest times and showed me how to emerge stronger. Thank you for everything, dad. Happy Father’s Day to you.
15. Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.
Also Read: Father’s Day Quotes
Your father-in-law may not have been with you since birth, but he’s just as supportive and understanding as anyone else. Here are some father’s day wishes for father-in-law to remind him of what he means to you.
Thinking of you on father’s day, and feeling so grateful that we’re family!
16. Sending love and thanks across the miles to you. Happy father’s day! Thank you for welcoming me into your family so warmly.
17. Popping open a cool one in your honor on Father’s Day. Cheers!
18. Have a great Father’s Day. Looking forward to spending some time together when we visit next month!
19. A very happy Father’s Day to my second father. Thank you for being the glue that holds our family together. We love you.
20. Happy Father’s Day. Hope the beers are chilling and the grill is sizzling!
Your dad is your best pal and is always in your corner. Here are some father’s day wishes for dad that you should send to him to celebrate this cute day.
21. Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. Love you dad.
22. Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know…plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to.
23. I don’t count anyone else as long as your support is with me. You are the biggest source of inspiration for me because you never failed us. Happy Father’s Day!
24. Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.)
25. Happy Father’s Day daddy. Your jokes may be silly but they brighten up my mornings.
If you want to publicly show your love to your dad, these father’s day statuses can be used on WhatsApp or Facebook. Make your No. 1 man feel extra spesh!
26. Happy Father’s Day! You’re on my mind today and every day.
27. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. You’re all doing a great job.
28. It’s my dad’s special day today and I want to celebrate it with this public display of affection.
29. Happy Father’s Day, daddy! You’re my hero.
Send him father’s day greetings on this day and he will feel so happy. You can even send these to a relative who has played the role of a dad in your life.
30. I hope you get to spend today doing all the things you love most. Happy Father’s Day, Papa!
31. Just wanted you to know you’re on my mind on Father’s Day. Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest.
32. Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me.
33. You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives. Father’s Day greetings to you.
If you’re far away from your dad, take five minutes out and type him a sweet Happy Father’s Day message, he’ll love you for it.
34. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are.
35. Happy Father’s Day, dad. Hope you’re doing everything you love to do and gobbling up your fav food.
36. Hey dad, Happy Father’s Day. I’m drinking chilled beer and watching cricket in honour of this special day.
37. Sending you love on Father’s Day. You’re in my thoughts always.
38. You’ve protected me all my life. So, thank you for your support and love. Happy Father’s Day!
A father and his little girl have a bond unlike any other. So, here are some father’s day wishes from daughter to send over to her dad.
39. Dad, I was your princess then and I’m your princess now. Happy Father’s Day!
40. Happy Father’s Day, daddy. You’ll always be my No. 1 man.
41. A father will always be his daughter’s favourite man. Have a great time today, papa.
42. You’re my hero. Thank you for never letting me feel like I couldn’t achieve something. You are simply superb.
These father’s day wishes from son are really sweet and you’ve got to send them to your superhero on this occasion.
44. Happy Father’s Day, dad. You taught me to be the man I am today and I’m eternally blessed that you lead by example.
45. Dad, everything I am today is because of you. So, cheers to you for being my dad and buddy both.
46. You’ve been my pillar of strength since Day 1 and I just want to thank you for that.
47. Happy Father’s Day to the best man there ever was. You’re just amazing!
Teachings Of Guru Nanak Dev Ji In English: Here are 10 Guru Nanak dev Ji teachings that’ll help you lead a more wholesome life.
Father’s Day Quotes: If you love to read and send quotes, this article is for you cause it has a collection that’s perfect for Father’s Day.
Mother’s Day Wishes: She is the force behind everything. Here’s how you can wish your mom on Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Quotes: A mom is your everything, she loves you unconditionally and is there for you at all times. These quotes are just for her, so give them a read.
Beautiful Father-Daughter Wedding Moments: These aww-dorable wedding moments between dads and daughters will make you teary-eyed.
Quotes That Describe A Father-Daughter Relationship: Your dad is your No. 1 man and these quotes will be hella relatable if you want to read about your special bond.
Father-Daughter Illustrations: A father and daughter’s love is something so beautiful. These illustrations depict just that.
Maa Status in Hindi: Mothers Love is Unconditional. Let us celebrate her day with some fantastic messages.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas: Wondering what to gift you dad on father’s day? Checkout the best gift ideas for father’s day.
Mom Captions For Instagram: List of the best captions for mothers that you must check out.
So, which all messages are you sending to your papa?
Featured Image: Instagram