So he did put a ring on it! Congratulations! Getting engaged is such a big event in your life and the news sure needs to be shared everywhere, especially online. Facebook is a great way to make announcements and allows you to reach friends and family all at once. So when something as big as your engagement happens, you need to find cute and creative engagement status, quotes & captions to share it with everyone online.
Now, you just don’t want to go ahead and change your relationship status on the tab. Imagine the absurd shock some of your friends will get when they see it. You need an eye-catching engagement quote that says it for you and grabs all the attention. A good Facebook engaged status can do just that.
Table of Content
In order to inspire you, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best quotes to go with your love and your new relationship status. This will help creatively announce your engagement and let your friends know that you officially have a fiancé now. So here are the best engagement announcement quotes for you.
The engagement ceremony is one of the happiest events for any couple. It shows the love and affection you share for each other. You would want that to reflect on your Facebook status when you make the announcement. So, here are a few finally engaged quotes that you can use to tell everyone about your engagement and show everyone that true love does exist.
Also Read: Best Daughters Day Gifts Ideas
1. “Finally, I have someone who took my hand, opened my mind and touched my heart. Just got engaged to my happily ever after.”
2. “I chose you and I’ll choose you (name of your fiancé) over and over and over again, without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. So happy to be engaged to you.”
3. “I have found someone who stole my heart and gave his to me. Finally engaged to my Prince Charming.”
4. “Engagement is not as simple as candlelight and roses. It’s day-to-day living, taking time, making time to be there, with open arms and a giving heart. Engagement is the special day where we start our new story of life and I’m happy to be sharing this journey with (name of your fiancé).”
5. “An engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and the beginning of an eternal love story.”
6. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
7. “This is the start of our sweet little story, the part where your page meets mine, no matter where our tale takes us tomorrow, our story will always read.”
8. “Engagement is the time when you have a clear view of how wonderful your coming life will be. So I am just trying to get the best vision of a great and wonderful future waiting for us together.”
9. “From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.”
10. “In your arms, I am happy. Walking with you through life is just everything and more. Happy engagement to us!” (with a picture of the two of you)
Also Read :75 Inspiring Quotes On Self-Love
Your engagement is one of the most important moments of your life and it’s completely okay to be smitten by the entire event. Making a cute engagement announcement about your love for each other and the sweet moments when the question was popped will only add to the occasion. Here are a few cute engagement status & quotes to help you find yours:
1. “Two years of togetherness just wasn’t enough, so we decided to extend it just a li’l bit more. We are thinking of a lifetime together.” (With a pic of your engagement rings!)
2. Take a picture of your pet with a placard around its neck and caption it: “Our hoomans are getting married!”
3. “So I have finally decided to annoy this person for the rest of my life! Happy and engaged!”
4. Take a picture of your hubby-to-be with a hula hoop around him and caption it: “They say, if you like a thing, you should put a ring on it!’ *Wink*”
5. “Every time I think I know the reason why you’re the one, you give me another reason to add to the list.”
6. “We are finally engaged! All ready to head off on a life-long trip to a bright future together.”
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Getting engaged to the love of my life is a wish come true.“
8. “It’s not your perfectness that I fell in love with. It was your flaws that brought me in. I cannot think of a more perfectly imperfect person to spend my life with.”
9. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. Getting engaged to the love of my life opens the gates of happiness for me.”
10. “If my heart is the sky, it is now engaged to the most precious star.”
Also Read: Facebook status for just married brides
These are the engagement quotes to make a statement when you announce your engagement. If you like a little flamboyance and don’t mind showing off a little, then these engagement captions are for you. Have a read and pick your favourite!
1. “This Simran has found her Raj. Bas shaadi honi baaki hai”! #JustEngaged
2. “He said, ‘Wife banja tu meri, hum dono rock kar denge’. And I just had to say yes”!
3. “Just said yes to the most important question.. And I’m freaking out already!”
4. “EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE!!!!!! I am engaged!”
5. “Life goal: Find the best guy out there. Make him want to marry me. Check.”
6. “I have something shiny on my finger.”
7. “Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something, but together we are everything.”
8. “I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.”
9. “I like his last name so I am taking it.”
10. “This is the first step of love before entering married life. Thanks for asking me to walk with you.”
Announcing your engagement is a fun-filled moment. To make it even more memorable, you could take inspiration from famous personalities who had their own hilarious take on an engagement. These are some of the most ridiculously funny got engaged status by celebrities when they were asked about their engagement or getting hitched.
1. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
2. “Why do married people live longer than single people? I think it’s because married people make a special effort to live longer than their partner – just so they can have the last word.” – Janet Periat
3. “If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love.” – Michel de Montaigne
4. “Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” – Leo Buscaglia
5. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”- Carl Jung
6. “What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
7. “Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and beginning of an eternal love story.” – Anonymous
8. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
9. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
10. “No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.” – Stephanie Meyer
There is a big chance that you are uploading your engagement pictures along with the status as well. Only one thing will bring out the sparkle in your rings and the cheer in your smiles even more – the perfect engagement captions and engagement status. Here are a few that will read just perfect. The best part – you can use these for your engagement caption pictures on Instagram as well!
1. “He asked. I said ‘about damn time’.”
2. “Travelling from Miss to Mrs.”
3. “Does this ring make me look…engaged?”
4. “I never want to stop making memories with you.”
5. “Sh*t just got real! Like…diamond real.”
6. “Constantly, consistently, continually you.”
7. “No longer available. Taken for life.”
8. “Got my seat and partner reserved for the longest journey called ‘LIFE’”.
9. “It started with a little crush, and now I have a ring on my finger.”
10. “Opposites attract, but uniques stay together forever.”
It is totally up to you. If you have a lot of friends and making that engagement call to everyone is something that is impossible, you can make your engagement announcement on Facebook. It will help you spread the news faster and wider. However, if you want to keep all your engagement matters off social media, you can choose to make the announcement offline.
1. Soak in the moment. Take some time out for you and your fiancé and enjoy the moment. Leave everything aside and just cherish your engagement.
2. Start by making a list of people you need to tell before you announce your engagement on social media. These include your parents, siblings, close relatives and your closest group of friends. You should ideally inform them in person or call them. Getting to know about your engagement on Facebook first will be a rude shock for them.
3. Show your fiancé what you want to write on Facebook. An engagement is a big announcement and you need to weigh in his/her opinion.
4. Stick to one story. Everyone will be asking the details of the proposal. Make sure you and your fiancé share the same engagement status story.
Apart from the usual got engaged caption and photo, you can even opt to make video announcements for the engagement. You can simply set up a camera or use your phone to record a message and then broadcast it online. Additionally, you can also ask a friend to shoot a short video of you and your fiancé during the actual proposal.
1. Get ready to answer a lot of questions about the engagement. Some friends and family members will call you. Others will leave a message on your engagement status, while some will be at your door. Most of them will be asking the same thing over and over again, and it is your job to tell them everything. It is a story that only grows sweeter each time you tell it.
2. Keep the details to yourself, because everyone will now be asking you about your ‘big day’. Don’t rush into it if you haven’t reached that stage it. The most important thing is to enjoy the present. If you do have a date in mind, you should keep it to yourself. The engagement announcement is a big reveal in itself!
Use best engagement quotes, status & captions to break your engagement news to your loved ones.
Read More –