Using ice to calm down the inflammation and redness is not unheard of. People have been using this cold therapy technique for years to reduce puffiness, shrink pores, or just as a relief from the scorching heat. But using an ice cube on your face is not convenient, you can’t hold on to the ice cube for too long and if you do, it gets messy.
That’s where ice rollers and facial globes step in!
Just like your normal facial rollers jade rollers or quartz rollers, these uber cool facial rollers are responsible for benefiting the skin in more ways than one.
But how do these work exactly?
It’s quite simple actually. All you need to do is store your ice roller/globe in the fridge until it’s chilled and roll it around your face, chin, neck and even shoulders! Use it with a sheet mask or with your regular skincare products, the choice is yours. Here are our top picks:
In a nutshell, icing
– Reduces inflammation
– Calms allergies and tones down redness
– Boosts blood circulation
– Makes your skin glow
– Reduces the size of pimples
– Gets rid of puffiness
– Soothes sunburn
– Reduces excess sebum production
This device is not the *IT* tool you need in your life, but it definitely helps if you’re a beauty enthusiast like us.
If you don’t want to buy one, try these alternatives instead:
– Put two spoons in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and use the concave side to depuff the area around your eyes.
– Before applying your (gel-based) moisturizer, keep in in the fridge for about an hour or buy a cosmetic fridge if you’re boujee.
– You can also enjoy ice therapy at home by placing your sheet mask in the fridge before applying. (This won’t work with other types of masks ‘coz well, they’ll freeze)
– Use your fave facial roller as an ice roller. Place it in the freezer for 15 minutes before you start rollin’.
Perfect to cool down your skin after a long day!
Featured Image: Instagram