Riddles are a simple way to really irritate our friends. That quizzical look on their face, them pleading for hints and on discovering that the answer was so simple…threatening to end your friendship. And if you’re looking for a list of some witty riddles for friends, then you are at the right place. Here we have mentioned 30 clever riddles for friends that will stump ‘em.
Clever Yet Funny Riddles For Adults
Looking for some funny riddles to ask your friends? Well, here’s the list of funny yet clever riddles with answers that will give you both a good laugh and deep thoughts to guess the answer.
1. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
2. Can you write cow in 13 letters?
See o double you
3. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
4. I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?
5. I never was but always will be. No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves every day. What am I?
6. I am lighter than air but a hundred people cannot lift me. Careful, I am fragile. What am I?
7. How can you drop a raw egg from a height onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Concrete floors are very hard to crack
8. What part of the Turkey has the most feathers?
9. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
10. What has a head and a tail, but no body?
Also Read: Tricky Riddles with Answers
11. What has keys but no locks. Space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside
12. I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I?
13. What loses its head in the morning and regains it at night?
14. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
The letter ‘M’
15. Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?
16. He has married many women but has never been married. Who is he?
17. What has one eye but cannot see?
18. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
* Try this riddles for friends.
19. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it?
20. A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days, then leaves on Friday. How did he do it?
He leaves on his horse, ‘Friday’.
21. I can be liquid or solid, sometimes I bubble up and you can find me in every home. What am I?
22. With pointed fangs I sit and wait. With piercing force I crunch out fate, grabbing victims, proclaiming might, physically joining with a single bite. What am I?
23. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
A coat of paint.
24. What word becomes smaller when you add 2 letters to it?
25. How can you physically stand behind your father while he is standing behind you?
You both must be standing back to back.
26. Without it, I’m dead. If I’m not, then then I’m behind. What am I?
27. Why was the chef embarrassed?
Because he saw the salad dressing.
28. In British Columbia, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why?
You can’t take a picture with a wooden leg, you need a camera.
29. A taxi driver is going the wrong way down a one-way street. He passes four police officers, yet none of them stop him. Why?
The taxi driver was on foot.
30. Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
Now that you have a lot of clever riddles for your friends, Go crush ‘em with these and wait for all those witty answers!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
You Might Like This
57 Top Bollywood Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist
70 Best Shah Rukh Khan Dialogues
Sweet Message for Girlfriend on her Period in Hindi
Naughty Message for Girlfriend in Hindi
Message for Boyfriend in Hindi
Text to Ask your Girlfriend in Hindi
Sexting in Hindi
52 Craziest Dumb Charades Movies
Indian Web Series To Watch
25 Sexy Song Lyrics To Text
Love Riddles for Him