Finding the perfect caption for your Valentine’s Day photo can be difficult. And you know exactly how important it is to find the right one, right? Well, we’re here to make this ordeal easier for you. Here are 35 captions for your Valentine’s Day photo – from sweet to sassy and adorable to downright hilarious!!
1. Physically, at my desk. Mentally, on a beach with you.
2. Meet one of my reasons to smile, laugh, love… (And my *only* reason to post cheesy captions like this one.)
3. Partners in crime, partners for life! You’re stuck with me. #SorryNotSorry
4. Cheers! To you, me, and a whole lot of love.
5. I love you because you know exactly which songs not to talk over.
6. Blame this guy for turning me into a person who posts Valentine’s Day photos.
7. I know a picture is worth a thousand words. But I have only 3. I love you!
8. ‘But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you.’ – Taylor Swift, Holy Ground
9. ‘Home is wherever I’m with you.’ – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Home
10. ‘All of me, loves all of you.’ – John Legend, All Of Me
11. ‘You’re one of a kind. Thank God you’re mine.’ – Michael Bublé, Close Your Eyes
12. ‘How wonderful life is, when you’re in the world.’ – Elton John, Your Song
13. ‘I don’t believe that anybody, feels the way I do, about you now.’ – Oasis, Wonderwall
14. ‘Would you lie with me and just forget the world?’ – Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars
15. ‘Soul mate: two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.’ – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
16. ‘I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.’ – Walt Disney Company, Pocahontas
17. ‘I love you more and more every day. If it’s even possible to love someone that much.’ – Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl
18. ‘When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It’s you.’ – Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill
19. ‘Baby, I’m gonna treat you so nice, you’re never gonna wanna let me go.’ – Vivian Ward, Pretty Woman
20. ‘You had me at hello.’ – Dorothy Boyd, Jerry Maguire
21. ‘My heart is, and always will be, yours.’ – Jane Austen, Sense And Sensibility
22. The miles between us, the expensive plane tickets, the stupid untrustworthy internet connections… What doesn’t break us, really does make us stronger!
23. Everyone celebrates in Feb. We’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day in May. We’re awesome like that.
24. There aren’t enough heart emojis in the world for me to show you how much I love you.
25. Pro of LDR: We’re both secretly happy to skip all these mushy Valentine’s Day gifts and instead save up for the next time we meet!
26. If home is where the heart is then I’ve been away for way too long now.
27. I wish I was there with you… But there’s nothing new about that, is there?
28. I miss you every day but today I’m going to post a silly picture with you too. #KissingYouOverMissingYou
29. Dear Cupid, thank you for sparing me!
30. At least I don’t have to share my pizza with anyone tonight. #PizzaIsBae
31. A boyfriend would be nice… Nah, who am I kidding?! I’m already in a relationship with Netflix and I don’t like cheating.
32. ‘What is a queen without her king?’ Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
33. On this wonderful day, imagine a Juliet without Romeo… She would have at least lived till 60?
34. Better be with no one than the wrong one!
35. I don’t need love. I need an unlimited supply of tacos and for exercise to be more fun!