Raksha Bandhan celebrates the beautiful relationship that siblings share. Though they may fight over trivial matters, it’s just not possible to separate one from the other! So, this year along with a rakhi, send some amazing Raksha Bandhan quotes in English to let them know how special they are for you! If you’re planning to meet your brother or sister in person, then you could write short quotes on Raksha Bandhan on a handmade card. But if the pandemic is stopping you to meet, we’ve got you covered with our curation of Raksha bandhan quotes, Rakhi quotes for brother in English, Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister, lockdown rakhi quotes, and Raksha Bandhan quotes for big brother & little brother!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother – Instagram
Check out these heartfelt happy Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother and Rakhi quotes for little brother!
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” -Astrid Alauda
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.” – Robert Rivers
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers.” – Terri Guillemets
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister- Instagram
There is no better friend than a sister & no better partner to break the rules & live life! Agree? We have the best Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister & rakhi quotes for sister to make her feel amazing!
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
- “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”– Adriana Trigiani
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult, and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” – Pam Brown
- “Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.” – Pam Brown
- “Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister.” – Katherine Mansfield
- “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.” – Linda Sunshine
- “A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
- “Sisters are for sharing laughter & wiping tears.”- Author Unknown
Short Quotes On Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English – Freepik.com
Feeling all lost on how to celebrate Rakhi or feeling short of words to express your love? Don’t you worry, we understand! We have an amazing collection of short Raksha Bandhan quotes and short rakhi quotes for your siblings to feel on top of the world!
- A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chooses for you. Happy Rakhi!
- The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya/didi is always true! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Happy Rakhi! This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
- It is Rakhi today and I am feeling super awesome. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- May this auspicious occasion turn all your dreams into reality. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- Wishing you unlimited joy and happiness in life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- You are an awesome sister and a marvelous friend. May you always be happy. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Lockdown Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Lockdown Raksha Bandhan Quotes – Instagram
Though the pandemic demands celebrations to be muted this year, sending warm wishes & quotes to your siblings is always special! Scroll down to see some of the perfect lockdown rakhi quotes for brother in English & rakhi quotes for sister!
- “They say long-distance relationships don’t work. Yet every year, this day, they terribly miss each other. After years of staying close, they part. Yet stay together forever. Every brother. Every sister.” – Rana Swapan Sarkar
- My brother, you may not always be at my side but you are always in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
- Being a sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- May you have peace, mirth and above all good health all your life! Happy Rakhi
- Distance between us may get further but it will only strengthen our eternal bond of love. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Life might throw challenges but you will always find me by your side. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Life might be unpredictable, friends and colleagues might part ways, but the love between a brother and sister will always shine like sun rays. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- Despite ceaseless arguments and innumerable fights, may our bond of love take newer flights. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
More On Rakhi
Bhai Dooj Captions For Instagram: Make his day memorable with the best Bhai Dooj captions for brother.
Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Your Brother: This Rakhi, gift your brothers & sisters something unique that’ll make them smile!
Rakhi Songs: Listen to our amazing curation of rakhi songs to celebrate the day!
Handmade Gift Ideas For Rakhi: Don’t miss checking out our handmade gift ideas for rakhi and surprising your sibling!
Rakhi Gifts For Sister: No better day to make her feel special by gifting her rakhi gifts that’ll put a smile on her face.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes: This Raksha Bandhan, make them feel extra special by sending them Raksha Bandhan quotes & wishes!
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Instagram that you can use for that special post dedicated to your brother/sister.
We hope our list of Raksha Bandhan quotes in English, rakhi quotes in English, Raksha Bandhan quotes for little brother and Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister come in handy, and trust me, we aren’t complaining *Wink*
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all!
Featured Image: Instagram, Instagram