Bhaiya Dooj, Bhai Tika, Bhau Beej or Bhai Phuta, the festival of Bhai Dooj may have many names but the emotions behind this great Indian festival remain the same- to celebrate the never-ending bond of brothers and sisters. Bhai Dooj is celebrated just two days after Diwali. On Bhai Dooj, sisters apply tilak on the forehead of their brothers and pray to God for their happiness and long life. In return, brothers shower them with gifts and love.
Bhai Dooj is almost similar to Raksha Bandhan, the Indian festival in which sisters tie rakhi on the wrist of their brothers and in return, the brothers promise to take care of their sisters forever. However, these days both Raksha Bandhan and Bhai Dooj are not just limited to the brother-sister bond. Even sisters do tilak and tie each other rakhis, promising to take care of each other. Since all Indian festivals are incomplete without great food and sweets, the celebration is then followed by a feast that the entire family enjoys together.
Whether or not you see your brother this Bhai Dooj, he deserves a heartwarming bhai dooj message & wishes from you on this special day. Here are the best Bhai Dooj wishes, quotes and messages you can share with your adorable brothers and make them feel loved.
Looking for Bhai Dooj quotes to send love packed in sweet words to your brother? Here’s the list you’re looking for.
1. Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, all brothers should love their sister. Like the blessings of Subhadra for her brother Krishna, all sisters should always pray for their brothers. Happy Bhai Dooj!
2. Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that’s prosperous and bright. Happy Bhai Dooj!
3. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Happy Bhai Dooj.
4. Dear brother, while putting tika on your forehead, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Bhai Dooj.
5. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
6. Praying for your long life and good health on this Bhai Dooj and always. Have a great Bhai Dooj.
7. A brother and sister share childhood memories and grown-up dreams. Happy Bhai Dooj bhaiya!
8. May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj.
9. Because no matter what, I will never find another friend like you dear brother. Happy Bhai Dooj!
10. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends, Happy Bhai Dooj.
11. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows that made our bond stronger. Happy Bhai Dooj to you brother.
12. Your love makes me proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Bhai Dooj my brother.
13. Happiness, prosperity, and success, this is all that I wish for you on Bhai Dooj.
14. May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your life. Happy Bhaiya Dooj to you.
15. I want to tell you during the times that we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Bhai Duj.
Here’s a list of heartwarming Bhai Dooj wishes for brothers that you can send:
16. Dear brother, on this Bhai Dooj, I want to say that you are the best brother and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Bhai Dooj.
17. I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life.
18. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks brother and have a happy Bhai Dooj.
19. My dear brother, thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and happy. Happy Bhai Dooj.
20. Bhaiya, you are someone I admire and look up to. With lots and lots of love, wishing you a Happy Bhai Dooj.
21. Time changes everything but it has only improved and enriched our bond. Happy Bhai Dooj.
22. I am really thankful to the Almighty for giving me the precious gift of a brother like you. Happy Bhai Dooj.
23. This is for the most wonderful brother in this world, Thank you, brother, for always being there by my side and for helping me in those infinite ways for which I can never thank you enough. Happy Bhai Dooj!
24. Dear brother on this Bhai Dooj, I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Bhai Dooj.
25. My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone. You make me happy when I am low. Thanks for being there for me always, dear brother. Happy Bhai Duj.
26. Though they fight a lot, he can’t see her crying, she can’t see him hurt. That’s the love of brother and sister. Happy Bhai Dooj.
27. The highlight of my childhood was to make my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose! Happy Bhai Dooj bro.
28. This Bhai Dooj I pray for your long life and good health. May you be blessed with the best. Happy Bhai Dooj.
29. I am lucky to have a brother as great and wonderful as you. Wishing you lots of happiness, success, good health and best wishes on Bhai Dooj.
30. May the beautiful relationship we share, flourish into an even better one. You mean the world to me brother. Happy Bhai Dooj!
This adorable phone cover from POPxo will express your love for him, without actually saying it.
Show your love for your brother to everyone by putting this Bhai Dooj status on WhatsApp
31. On the auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I want to promise my dear brother that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day. Happy Bhai Dooj!
32. Bhai Dooj is here. Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear. To love and laugh and give! Happy Bhai Dooj to my brother.
33. God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise. In good times and in bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all that you do. Happy Bhai Dooj!
34. Thinking of the day when we were together on Bhai Dooj. Sending warm wishes on this day. Happy Bhai Dooj!
35. In matters of the heart, we are close, even when miles apart! With time, everything changes, but it has only improved and enriched our bond. Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
36. My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being there for me always dear brother. Happy Bhai Dooj.
37. Lucky to have a brother as nice and wonderful as you! Wishing you lots of happiness, success, good health & best wishes on Bhai Dooj.
38. Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there. Happy Bhai Dooj!
39. Bhai Dooj is a festival of prayers from sister to brother, and brother’s promise of protection to his sister. May this year we all celebrate it with even more love for our sisters and brothers. Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.
40. Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love for you bhaiya is always true. Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj!
41. You were always my best friend. Looking out for me, making sure the path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Duj!
42. Bhai dooj is a day I want you to know that you being next to me matters, everywhere I go. On this auspicious occasion, I wish to say, thank you brother for coming my way! Happy Bhai Dooj!!
43. When it comes to brothers, you are the best. And best is what I wish for you. On Bhai Dooj and always.
44. The loving occasion of Bhai Dooj is the best time to reminisce fondly the wonderful moments we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows. Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy. Wish you a Happy Bhai Dooj, my dear brother!
45. I absolutely treasure the wonderful relationship we share. It’s so unique, precious and rare. When a unique occasion comes along, I wish to God for your happiness & pray that it lingers long!! A Happy Bhai Dooj!
Express your feelings for your brother in words by sharing these Bhai Dooj messages with him.
46. You share my pain;
You share my fears;
And you share my happiness,
Thanks for always being there brother!
Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
That is all you.
I’m so lucky to have a brother like you!
Happy Bhai Dooj, Bhaiya
48. Dear brother, you are the best gift that mom and dad have ever given me. Happy Bhai Dooj!
49. My love for you can’t be measured. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Bhai Dooj.
50. I pray to the Almighty that be it day or night you stay by my side. I feel proud to have a brother like you. Happy Bhai Dooj.
51. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I’ll always be here for you. Happy Bhai Dooj.
52. We may fight sometimes but even in our fights there’s love. And nobody knows this better than us. Happy Bhai Dooj bhai!
53. On this auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I pray to Lord Ganesha that you be showered with blessings of prosperity and success. Happy Bhai Dooj.
54. Dear brother, my wishes will always be with you. Wishing you happiness and success in all that you do.
55. This auspicious occasion strengthens the bond between a brother and sister. Let’s celebrate our special friendship & promise to be there for each other today and always! Happy Bhai Dooj!
56. In love and laughter, in pain and happiness, you have been a good companion brother. Happy Bhai Dooj.
57. Sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya..always true. Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj!!
58. I wish I could be with you today, dear brother, but my heart will always be there with you wherever I am, or wherever you are. Have a blessed Bhai Dooj!
59. Like Subhadra and Krishna, our love has grown leaps and bounds with time. Happy Bhaiya Dooj, dear Bhai!
60. Dear brother, you have been my best friend and my buddy. You give me reasons to smile. I wish this bond stays the same forever! Happy Bhai Dooj!
These meaningful Bhai dooj quotes, messages, wishes and status will spread cheer and bring a smile on the face of your dear brother.
You Might Like This: