What is Good Friday, you ask? Well, Good Friday, the Friday before Easter, is more than just a Christian holiday, it’s the day that commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It’s a day when people remember Jesus, pray to Jesus and thank him for all his sacrifices and his blessings. Some also dress in black and maintain silence during the hours of Christ's suffering as they remember and mourn Jesus’s death.
While we honour the way Jesus suffered and died for our sins, it’s important to reflect on what we’ve done right or wrong. It's important to develop this habit of self-reflection, to be able to continuously improve and become better human beings. So this year, help your friends and family regain perspective by sharing these heartfelt Good Friday wishes and Good Friday messages.
Good Friday Wishes
Good Friday Wishes - Freepik
Let’s be more loving and let’s support each other better. Let’s help each other in small ways every day and make this world a better place. Check out our list of ‘Happy Good Friday’ wishes that can turn around a bad day and lend a helping hand to an aching heart.
- “This is the day when heaven cried as God suffered the pain. Let us pray and thank God for showering his love on us and giving us such wonderful lives. Warm Good Friday wishes to you.”
- “When you think about Jesus’s great sacrifice for humanity, no problem in your life is a big problem anymore. Wish you all the best today!”
- I wish all of you a long life full of success and prosperity. I pray to God that he gives you strength and brings the light of holiness in your lives! Happy Good Friday!”
- “May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you on this holy day and may He always keep you in his loving care.”
- “May the Lord Jesus instill hope and happiness in your heart! May he give you courage to endure all! Wishing happy Good Friday my friend!”
- “May this day bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Wishing you a happy Good Friday!”
- “Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity! A very happy Good Friday to you!”
- “Don’t ask God to put an end to your problems but always ask him for strength to face the challenges of life. Happy Good Friday to you.”
- “May you be always surrounded by the mercy and the grace of Almighty. Sending you warm wishes on Good Friday.”
- “Today I thank Jesus for showing us the right way. He gave us the light that leads us to peace and salvation. Blessed Good Friday wishes to your everyone!”
- “Have faith in Him, Have belief in Him. He is the source of power and love. He always loves you. Happy Good Friday wishes to you, friend!”
- “May your heart never tremble! Happy Good Friday to you and your family!”
- “Wishing you blessed Good Friday. May Jesus always have his blessings on you!”
- “He is the Messiah of hope, positivity, goodness, faith and belief. He was there, that’s why we are living. Let’s thank him with all our hearts! Blessed Good Friday wishes to my family!”
- “Cure He is of all, Healer He is of all. When in doubt, pray to Jesus Lord. Wishing you a very happy Good Friday!”
Also Read: Good Friday Quotes
Good Friday Messages
Good Friday Messages - Freepik
Put up a status online or share these beautiful words as text messages with your friends and family. Spread the feeling of love with these humble ‘Happy Good Friday’ messages.
- “Life is a maybe, Death is for sure. Sin is the cause, Christ is the cure!” ― Happy Good Friday!
- “Take a promise to love, forgive and live a life full of peace on this Good Friday.”
- “Thinking of you on Good Friday and praying that the Lord keeps you in his loving care always.” ― Happy Good Friday 2021
- “On this occasion, I pray that God is always there to give you his blessings and take good care of you…. Best wishes on Good Friday to you.”
- "Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord. Have a divine Good Friday with your family.”
- “Sending my best wishes on this holy occasion of Good Friday. May your heart be filled with kindness, joy, and happiness.”
- "I’m praying to Lord that he keeps you safe always and surrounds your life with eternal love and happiness. Wishing you a very happy Good Friday!”
- “Warm wishes on Good Friday to you my dear. May Jesus shower you with all his love and care for a blessed life.”
- “Today I thank Jesus for showing us the right way. He gave us the light that leads us to peace and salvation. Blessed Good Friday wishes to my family and friends!”
- “He will answer your prayers today... Have a blessed and happy Good Friday!”
- “May he hear your prayer and give you what you have asked! May he come in your dreams, give you power and all the love you want!”
- “The day is the celebration of fearlessness; when you face problems in life, do not pray to God to let them away, but ask God to give you the courage to face the challenge. The victory will be yours. Happy Good Friday my dear friend.”
- “On Good Friday, let us remember Jesus who was crucified for our sins. Let us pray to him to show us the way of living our lives. Dear friend, warm wishes on Good Friday to you.”
- “Wishing everyone a blessed Good Friday. May He is always there to enlighten us with knowledge and bless us with positivity in life.”
- “May Christ’s light show us the path of redemption and his love grace our sinful heart. Wishing you a very happy Good Friday!”
These wishes for Good Friday and messages for Good Friday have the power to change someone’s life. Don’t forget to pass on these Good Friday wishes and Good Friday messages to all your loved ones!
More On Good Friday
: Want to know the history behind this day? Wondering why Good Friday is called Good Friday? Check out this story to know more about this public holiday.
How To Celebrate Good Friday: Rituals, traditions & fun celebrations, here’s how to celebrate Good Friday right.
Featured Image: Freepik