It's no secret that glitter makes everything better.
Be it your makeup, shoes or even that fire #OOTD, a *sparkle* of glitter is all you need to take your look from drab to OMG! And speaking of glitter, don't you just love zhushing your makeup looks with it?
We get it, not everyone knows or understands how to use loose glitter. But if you are someone who gets a *glittergasm* every time you lay eyes on something sparkly, then you are in for a treat. We're about to tell you how three amazing ways you can use it in your beauty routine!
PS: It's about to be a pretty mess in here!
Admit it--either you love glitter or are too afraid to use it. Besides adding a sparkly touch to your lids, there are other ways you can use it too. And we're telling you all about them.
Since nails introduce you before you even speak, adding the magic of glitter is a wise choice. You can either put specks of loose glitter into any nail polish and turn it into a DIY glitter nail paint or use it to create some amazing nail art designs.
Here's what you need to do:
- Apply base coat to your nails, as putting glitter directly on the nails can damage them
- Next, apply clear (or any other) nail polish on the nails and shower them with loose glitter. If you really want your nails to look extra AF, then go with the one that has big chunks in it.
- Let it dry for about 5-10 minutes, and then brush off the excess glitter using a makeup brush.
- And finally, 'Seal The Deal' with the MyGlamm topcoat.
You know what's better than a face mask? A glitter one!
Remember when GlamGlow came out with their glitter face peel-off masks and everyone on Instagram was sparkling more than my future? Turns out, you can totally make one at home!
- Apply your fave peel off mask evenly on your face and neck
- Next, before it dries, stat putting large sequin chukns on your face using tweezers.
Yup, that's it.
Or if you do not have tweezers on you, then here's another method for you to try.
- In a bowl, pour your peel off mask.
- Next, mix all things sprakly--loose glitter or even a sprakly lippe.
- Mix it all together and then apply it on your face and voila, you're ready for some silly selfies to post on the 'Gram.
Want your legs to looks bronzed like those Insta influencers? Then try this hack already!
- In your body lotion, add about 2-3 pinches of any brown loose glitter. Make sure that they are not chunks of glitter but a fine powder, otherwise it'll cause scratches all over the body.
- Next, mix it properly and let it sit for about an hour. Pump out some lotion and if you think that it's not dark enough, add some more.
- Make sure you do not add a lot of glitter, or else it'll take a long time to mix properly.
Once you're satisfied, your DIY bronzer-cum-body lotion is ready to be applied.
Time to shine on!
Featured Image: Pexels.com