Taking a long, relaxing bath is a form of self-care and you do feel like for those few minutes all your problems seem to fade away. Whether it's using a luxe body wash or using a bath bomb- your bath time can be a soothing experience for both your body and mind.
If you are thinking of using a different product, might we suggest bath salts? Adding these to your bathing ritual can help you really relax those tense muscles while leaving a faint, lingering aroma too. So without further ado, let us understand how to use them properly.
If you want to add a spa-like experience to your bathing routine, then you have to try bath salts today. As the name suggests, bath salts are 'salty' chunks that make every bathing experience a relaxing one. They are made with natural ingredients such as Epsom salts that start to dissolve as soon as they come in contact with water. Dried rose petals, essential oils are some of the additions added to relax a perpetuating mind.
They not only smell absolutely divine but also help in the following:
- Helps relax muscles
- Relives from itchy skin
- Provides stress relief
- Helps with headaches and relaxes the mind
- Aids with aches and pain
Now, this is the perfect way to unwind after a long day of work, right?
Using bath salts is an inexpensive way to take care of yourself and relaxing your mind that has multiple tabs open. And honestly, who doesn't enjoy a warm and relaxing bath after a long day? Here's how you can use bath salt in three amazing ways.
Bath salts can help you relax those muscles and relieve you of pain in no time. And if you have had a hard day at work or commuted via public transport, then this is the perfect day to take a break and chill.
- Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water.
- Add 2-3 drops of a disinfecting liquid (cause Miss Corona is still in the air).
- Add 2 cups of your fave bath salts and relax. You can even have a drink because you deserve it.
This is also great to relax painful muscles after a run or hitting the gym. Just close your eyes and soak it in.
If you have super dry skin or wish to get rid of itchy skin caused by mosquito bites, then you have to try this today.
- In your bathtub, add 1-2 cups of bath salts for sensitive skin.
- Next, add a few drops of lavender and olive oil.
- Soak your body for at least ten minutes before stepping out.
- Do not forget to moisturize from head to toe thereafter.
This is perfect to get rid of skin inflammation or if you have eczema or urticaria.
You can also use bath salts to get rid of severe pain, if you have athlete's foot and even to treat toenail fungus and even to eliminate foot odour.
- In a small tub, add warm water and then 2 tbsps of bath salts.
- Soak your feet and just relax. You can also add a few drops of tea tree oil as it helps kill bacteria and it perfect if you have foot fungus.
- You can do this 2-3 times a week if you suffer from severe foot or heel pain.
And you can totally make bath salts from the comfort of your home. Watch this amazing tutorial to know how.
And if you do not have a bathtub, then do not get disheartened as you can still enjoy bath salts. Instead of adding 2-3 cups of bath salts to your bathtub, add 1-2 tbsps into a tub and stand in it while you take your daily shower!
Featured Image: Pexels.com