Nothing improves your mood like a new manicure!
Just like your hair or skin, your nail health is important too. Seriously, when was the last time you gave your nails a break and let them 'breathe'? If not taking a break from nail paints when did you apply cuticle oil and massage them properly last?
We all wish to have nails that are strong, hard, and those that don't chip, don't we? If that's what you desire, then you have to give your nails a hot oil massage today!
Taking care of your nails is very simple. Just give your nails a break from your regular nail appointments and let them catch a break. If you wish to strengthen them from within, then using cuticle oil or a nail care cream is a fantastic idea. Another way to give your nails some extra TLC is by giving them a hot oil massage, we've got all the scoop.
Before we get started, you'll need a few essentials oils, and a container- a roll-on vile always works best!
- Vitamin E capsules
- Olive oil
- Tea tree oil
- Castor oil
- Empty vile
Step 1: In a bowl, add 2 tbsps of every oil and mix well.
Step 2: Cut open 3-4 vitamin E capsules and mix.
Step 3: Heat the concoction of your oil in a microwavable bowl for about 15-20 seconds.
Step 4: Transfer your oil mix into the tube and it's now ready to use!
Just shake and start rollin' it all over your nails.
Make this concoction and use it twice a week to see amazing results...
- It'll strengthen your nails from within and also improve the texture of the cuticles.
- It'll help get rid of any yellowness on your nails and also make the base stronger.
- It'll also improve the health of the skin around your nails and will make it less flaky and dry.
- It'll make the skin soft. So if you have super rough hands, you can totally apply this mixture to the palms of your hands.
- The best thing is the fact that this hot oil massage will also keep dead cuticles at bay!
- It'll also ensure that your nails look healthy when you remove your nail polish.
Ready to nail it right?
Featured Image: Pexels.com