Ladies, you deserve some time off for yourself every day. Switch off your laptops, mute all your work WhatsApp groups and really pamper yourself after a tiring day.
For a good old pamper session before sleeping, we suggest that you have a skin and hair care routine in place, however basic it is. Cleanse and moisturise your skin before going to bed and on some days you can even give your scalp a champi, it'll make a world of difference.
When you really want to look after your tresses though, we suggest applying an overnight hair mask that you can whip up in your kitchen.
Sit back and relax as these nighttime masks work their magic on your hair.
We've said it a million times before and we'll say it again, onion juice is amazing for hair! And if you want super strong and glossy tresses, you have to try this DIY hair mask tonight:
- In a cup, add 5 tbsps. onion juice, 2 tbsps. olive oil and 10 drops of camomile oil. Mix it all and apply it to your roots.
- Wash your hair in the morning with a sulphate-free shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Do this 1-2 times a week and we bet your hair will super shiny!
Did you know that our hair is made of a type of protein called keratin? It not only repairs hair damage with time but also helps reduce hair fall. Here's how you can make an overnight hair mask to stop hair fall for good:
- In a bowl, cut open 2-3 vitamin E tablets and crush 5-6 biotin tablets.
- Next, add 2 tbsps. of almond oil, mix everything well and apply it on your scalp.
- Do this 2-3 times a day and we bet your hair fall worries will be a thing of the past.
Long hair is high maintenance but it looks hella glam. The only way to ensure that your hair grows longer is by constantly taking care of it--going for trims on time and oiling it regularly. Use this hair mask to speed up the process.
- In a bowl, add 3-5 tbsps. castor oil, 4-5 tbsps. onion juice and crush 2-3 biotin tablets.
- Mix everything well and apply it 2-3 times a week and wash your mane at night.
- This will not only repair damaged hair but will also make your hair stronger and longer.
When it doubt, just mask it!
Featured Image: Instagram, Pinterest