All you need is some new makeup and your brows on fleek!
Good brows can make or break your look, right? Probably why we trust our eyebrow lady more than most other people in our lives. Your eyebrows pretty much frame your face and threading or grooming them makes a huge difference to your appearance. If you're not blessed with bold, bushy brows, a little bit of makeup can take you a long way. Using eyebrow products such as eyebrow kits, pencils, stencils, tints, tattoos, lamination, pomades can instantly add more dimension and colour to light brows. Most of these products help define them more but they do require a little bit of practice to ace.
If there's one product that is beginner and lazy girl-friendly, it's a brow gel.
A quick stroke of brow gel onto your brows can help add volume, colour and definition to your brows. If your brows can't be tamed, an eyebrow gel can become your saviour. It can act as 'hairspray' for your brows. Once you're done defining and filling in your eyebrows, an eyebrow gel can be used as the last step in your routine to set your brows in place.
Now that you know what a brow gel does, let's take a look at some of the different types of brow gels available.
As the name suggests, a clear brow gel is a gel-based product with no pigment. Use it to tame and groom your brows and since it has no colour, its the perfect product to use to groom your brows on the day you wish to pull off the *no makeup* makeup look!
How to use:
- Just how you use any type of mascara, comb the brush into your brows.
- If you wish to make them appear fuller, comb them in an upward direction.
Just a few stokes on your brow hair, two coats of mascara and a swipe of your glossiest gloss and you're good, baby! You can even use your clear brow gel to tame your flyaways. No seriously, you can use a clear brow gel to get the perfect slicked back ponytail!
A hassle-free product that can help you tame your brows and adds a tint to it?! Hell, yes!
How to use:
- If this is your first time using a tinted brow gel, we would suggest you to use a spoolie or an eyebrow comb to groom your brows first.
- Then using your tinted gel, apply one coat all over your brows. Make sure you use as little product as possible in your first attempt.
- Since it's a tinted product, make sure you're careful with it.
If you're looking for a product that lasts longer than most of the high-school friendships, you should try a cream-based eyebrow gel today! This unique formula will help keep your brows in place for the longest time and the smooth application of the product makes it such an easy one to use.
How to use:
- Use it exactly how you would use any type of eyebrow gel to tame and groom brows.
- Use the spoolie to comb and shape your brows. Use the same shade as your brows for a more natural look.
We all have a gel eyeliner that's responsible for serving some of the best cat-eyes, right? But did you know that you can most definitely use it to add dimension to your brows too?
How to use:
- Use an angled brush to apply tiny strokes of the gel to your brows. You want to mimic the look of hair, make sure you apply very light pressure.
- Draw short strokes from the bottom to the top so that it looks natural.
- Once you've filled them in, take a spoolie and brush through your brows to distribute the product evenly and get rid of any harsh lines.
I have great brows, what's your superpower?
Featured Image: Pexels.com