There’s no denying that we all could do with some hope right now as the world battles an unprecedented crisis in the form of the novel coronavirus. Amid all the pandemic scares and social distancing, you may want to skip celebrating annual holidays like Easter 2020. However, celebrating even the smallest of things at home is more important now than ever. And, what’s better than spreading some positivity by celebrating Easter, one of the most important holidays that celebrates the belief that Christ resurrected from the dead.
Jesus Christ was crucified on Good Friday and it is believed that it was on Easter Sunday (as per the Christian calendar) when he rose from the dead. Easter Sunday, therefore, is celebrated as the triumph of eternal life over death. So just like we have Good Friday messages and quotes, here are some warm Easter wishes, quotes and messages that you can send to your loved ones to celebrate Easter day.
Also read: The Importance Of Observing Good Friday
It’s that happy time of the year when families get together. Here are some beautiful wishes on easter that you should share with your family and friends.
A happy day isn’t complete without talking to the near and dear ones. So, here are some thoughtful easter wishes for family and friends to celebrate this special day with special people.
1. Easter is more than just candy and eggs. This day is also about love, peace, and family. Happy Easter!
2. Spring makes everything new. It is a time of hope and joy. Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Easter.
3. Ever renewing faith is the best source of happiness we have in this world. Happy Easter to all my dear friends.
4. Families dressed in their Easter best, joining together around the dining room table, thanking Jesus for his ultimate sacrifice. This is the essence of Easter.
5. Love is given to us to share with the world. May you and your family, who share so much love with the world, be blessed with great joy today and always.
6. Easter symbolises the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness.
7. I hope you celebrate Easter with colourful eggs, candy, and chocolate-filled bunnies. Have a great fun-filled day with your friends and family.
8. I wish you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful day. Have a wonderful Easter!
9. Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes and blessings! May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
Easter is a holy day, which is why we have got you some religious easter wishes that you can send to your near and dear ones.
10. Easter is a time of reflection and a time to recognise the miracles that God has brought into our lives. My prayer is that you have the opportunity to experience His greatest miracle of all His eternal love. Happy Easter.
11. Blessed are the people who experience the presence of Christ in their lives. Live to be a life to others as well. Have a blessed Easter.
12. Easter is a time when the Lord showers his endless blessings to the faithful. Keep the faith and rejoice in the name of the Lord. Wish you and your family a Happy Easter.
13. Somehow I know that God works in your life. It shows in your care, sweetness, and in your giving spirit. Happy Easter. You are truly blessed.
14. Jesus assured us through his resurrection that the path of peace, compassion, and sacrifice will always lead us to God. Happy Easter.
15. I want to share this day’s blessing of hope and love. Reach out to those who need it too. Praise the Lord.
16. Glorify the Lord who sacrificed His own Son for us. Give thanks and celebrate his life.
17. Easter reminds us of how God has been good to us. He gave His own precious son to save us from our sins. Let's return the favour by sharing our blessings with others.
18. May the word of God lead you, guide you, and forever keep you safe in His care. Happy Easter.
Have a look at these thoughtful Easter wishes for kids and grandchildren:
19. Fill your life with new hope, new goals, new aspirations this Easter. Have a meaningful Easter celebration.
20. You are a blessing to others at Easter and always. May you reap the benefits of your kindness. God bless you.
21. Let the Easter eggs serve you a reminder that nothing can stop you in fulfilling your dreams. I’m wishing you an extraordinary Happy Easter!
22. A joyful Easter, a life full of God’s blessings and my wishes for your good health filled with happiness, have a fulfilling Easter.
23. Remember the most important reasons for Easter: new life, joy, and chocolate! Happy Easter my little one.
24. The Easter bunny is hopping…No, it’s hoping you have a wonderful Easter.
25. Hey there, Little one! I hope your Easter’s a basket of fun!
These meaningful Bible verses will remind you and your family about why Easter is an important holiday. Include them in your Easter prayers that you say with your family either on Easter Sunday or on the days leading up to it. Take a look at these easter quotes:
To celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, here are some Happy Easter quotes that you may like to read.
26. All of heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, hell afraid of it, while men are the only ones to ignore its meaning. – By Oswald Chambers
27.And all that is therein; Invisible and visible, Their notes let all things blend, For Christ, the Lord is risen. Our joy that hath no end. – By Saint John of Damascus
28. And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. He departed, and behold, He is here. – By St. Augustine
29. On this Easter Sunday, forgive someone, tell someone you love him and let your light shine. –Unknown
30. Easter is love. Easter is the love of Christ and God our Father. Easter is the time to show appreciation to all those who mean the most. Thank You and Happy Easter- Unknown
Get even more close to Christianity by reading these easter quotes from the Bible:
31. John 11:25-26: "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'"
32. Peter 1:3: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
33. Corinthians 15:21: "For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man."
34. Philippians 3:10: "I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death."
35. Luke 24:6-7: "He is not here; he has risen!"
36. Philippians 2:8: "And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!"
37. Romans 6:9: "We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him."
38. Romans 6:8-11:"The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. "
39. Romans 6:8-11: "Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him."
40. Acts 3:15: "You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead."
41. Corinthians 5:17: "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
42. Luke 24:2-3: "They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus."
43. Acts 4:33: "With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God's grace was so powerfully at work in them all."
44. Ephesians 1:20: "He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms."
45. Mark 16:5-6: "As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. 'Don’t be alarmed,' he said. 'You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.”
You cannot miss wishing your family on this happy occasion. Here are some warm easter messages that you can send them to bring a smile on their faces.
46. Rejoice! Christ is risen! A new day is born in our love of Christ the Lord! Wishing you a blessed Easter.
47. May the love of the Lord and the blessings of Easter rain upon you, and may all your days be touched with renewal and grace.
48. Let this Easter be a joyous one. Let us prepare ourselves, to be worthy of the risen Christ. Happy Easter.
49. May Jesus bless you immensely on this auspicious occasion. May you have a pleasant Easter.
50. Let us together pray to Jesus to rise into our hearts and bring us new life. Here’s wishing you a Memorable Easter.
Team POPxo wishes you a very happy Easter. Go ahead and ping your friends with some thoughtful Easter wishes, quotes and messages.
Featured Image: Unsplash