From winning Roadies to giving back to back hit films, Ayushmann Khurrana has certainly come a long way. He is undoubtedly a multi-talented star and ever since he made his debut with Vicky Donor, the Bala actor has given us multiple reasons to fall in love with him. Not only is Ayushmann a good actor, but he has also worked in radio, has amazing stage presence and is a terrific singer and music composer.
One of his many talents also includes writing shayari. Ayushmann can leave you awestruck with the magic he creates with words and his Twitter handle is proof.
From writing about love to adulting, Ayushmann Khurrana's shayari is beautiful in every sense. In case you missed them, we have listed 20 of his heart-touching shayaris that are pure gold. Enjoy!
1. ‘Paaon Zameen Par Rakhe Mere, Rooh Kabhi Na Maghroor Thi,
Parvaaz Aisi Dee Mujhe, Jo Mere Ttakhayyul Se Bhi Duur Thi’
2. ‘Safed Se Ik Chaand Pe Shayam Shwet Se Kuch Daag Hain, Ansuni Meri Awaaz Thi, Kch Alag Hee Mera Raag Hai,
Khud Ki Khoj Mein Juta Raha, Yeh Ajeeb Hee Firaaq Hai, Gir Gir Ke Seekha Hoon Main, Kya naseeb Hai, Kya Bhaag Hai’
3. ‘Is Safar Mein Tu Kisi Aur Se Milta Bhatakta Hai, Mujhe Mat Bataana, Yeh Faisla Tera Hee Hai
Rehne De Yeh Vehem Mujhko, Ki Tu Sirf Aur Sirf Mera Hee Hai’
4. ‘Agyaat Se Swaal Ka, Agyaat Sa Jawaab Hai
Agyaat Si Meri Neend Me, Agyaat Sa Ek Khwaab Hai
Agyaat Se Mahasagar Me Agyaat Sa Hi Aab Hai, Meri Haisiyat Kuch BHi Nahi Koi Agyaat Hi Lajawaab Hai’
5. ‘Achha Kirdaar Nibhaya Hai mere Ishq Mein Na Rehne Ka, Ab Chalo Aukaat Pe Vaapas Aajao’
6. ‘Alfaaz Na Samjhaye Paye Tum, Khamoshiyaan Kya Samjhoge’
7. ‘Kisi Din Itminaan Mein Milna, Main Bahut Alag Hota Hoon,
Masroofiyat Mein Toh Bas Alag Thalag Hota Hoon’
8. ‘Bina Soche Likh Deta Hu Main, Muft Tareef paa Leta Hu Main
Zyada Soch Kar Gar Likhu, Toh Ganit Ke Swaal Sa Dikhu’
9. ‘Tum is sheher ki rivaayat se anjaan ho dost, Yahaan yaad rehne ke liye yaad dilaana padta hai’
10. ‘Zikr tera har lafz mein karoonga, Fikr na kar, Tera naam na loonga’
11. ‘Zindagi Ne Bahut Samajhdaar Bana Rakha Hai, Mujhe Aaj Bas Zidd Karne Ka Man Hai’
12. ‘Baat Baat Pe Muskurata Hai Ye Aadmi, Kisi Chhote Sheher Se Aaya Hua Lagta Hai’
13. ‘Zamaane Mein Tanhaaiyon ka Aalam Toh Dekhiye, Hum Khud Ko Taakte Hain, Le Le Ke Selfiyaan’
14. ‘Yeh Kaunsa Andaaz Mohabbat Sikha Gayi Usko, Woh Rooth Kar Bhi Mujhse Muskura Kar Milta Hai’
15. ‘Kitna Aasan Tha Bachpan Mein Sulaana Humko, Neend Aa Jaati Thi Pariyon Ki Kahaani Sun Kar’
16. ‘Pehle Dost Baney, Dost Se Jaan Baney,
Jaan Se Anjaan Baney, Aur Bas Zindagi Aagey Badh Gayi’
17. ‘Bachpan Mein Papa Ki Lagayi Bandishon Ko Todne Mein Bahut Mazaa Aata Tha,
Ab Badey Ho Kar Khud Par Lagayi Bandishein Todi Nahi Jaati’
18. ‘Me gaya Tha Soch Ke, Baatein Bachpan Ki Hongi, Dost Mujhe Apni Tarakki Sunane Lage’
View this post on Instagram
Tie baandhna seekha tha bachpan mein. Woh bhi single knot. 1 minute mein. Saved a lot of time back in the day. Papa humesha double knot bandhte thhe. But i still prefer single knot. It’s slightly asymmetrical. But that’s how life is. So my tie knot symbolises life. And that’s beautiful. (Styled by @ishabhansali, make up by @mohdjaved7639 of @aalimhakim and make up by @hinaldattani)
19. ‘Kya Hai Sukoon?
- Ghar Ke Aangan Ki Mitti Mein Pehli Baarish Ki Boond’
20. ‘Abhi Shayar Zinda Hai, Chhutti Pe Kya Gaya Kuch Din,
Aashiqon Ne Bina Ramzaan Roze Rakh Lie’
Yep! Ayushmann is a writer and a good one at that. Go through his Twitter handle and his poetry will not only leave you stunned, but you will also get to learn some beautiful new words.
Featured Image: Instagram