No matter what the season, our mind is always on a distant land, in vacay mode. We know you can imagine yourself in a gorgeous summer dress, sunbathing on a private yacht and sipping margaritas without a worry in the world! Or you can’t wait to dip your toes in the sand and let the calming sound of the waves relax every cell in your body. Don’t let it all be in your head, plan a fantastic vacay right away!
If you’re not able to plan one due to work or personal commitments, you can always plan a pool party in your city! Sure, it’s not the same thing as the beach, but it’ll still give you all the feels. And if you’re clueless about what to wear to a pool party to turn up the heat, read our shopping guide for cute pool party outfits.
Let me begin by saying that there’s no 'specific' style for pool party dresses. It’s all about being comfortable in your body and owning your beachy look!
Nothing exudes summer like florals, right? Even though Miranda Priestly didn’t approve of ‘Florals for spring’, it still remains the first choice for many. If you too believe in floral magic, check out these pool party outfits.
1) Women Black & Purple Printed Sheath Dress
2) Women Mauve Printed A-Line Net Dress
3) Women Yellow Printed Fit and Flare Dress
4) Women Printed Green Sheath Dress
5) Women Mauve Printed A-Line Net Dress
In the recent *sequins* of events, we’ve come to the conclusion that glitter is always a great choice for a pool party. Just apply a pout-perfect red lipstick and there’s no stopping you!
6) Black Sequinned Sheath Dress
7) Sequined Dress With Fringes
8) Chevron Sequin Bodycon Dress
9) Strappy Sequin Shift Dress
10) Striped Color-Block Belted Wrap Sequin Dress
Turn up at the party looking hot as hell and casually remove your wrap dress when it’s time to hit the beach or dive into the pool. Unwind, untie and enjoy!
11) CURVE Silver Shimmer Wrap Dress
12) Women Maroon & Black Striped Wrap Dress
13) Women White & Blue Printed Wrap Dress
14) Surplice Neck Wrap Asymmetrical Hem Belted Satin One Piece Dress
15) Wrap Tie Side Split Thigh Scarf Print Dress
Leave nothing or a little to the imagination with these mesh cover-ups. An itsy bitsy bikini and a pinch of confidence is all you need to carry off this look.
16) Women's Sheer Beach Cover Up
17) Dobby Mesh Tiered Smock Dress
18) Women Beige Mesh Sheath Dress
19) Sheer Love For The Bay-Side Black Monokini
The best things in life come in twos. If you ‘too’ agree with us, then these co-ordinated sets will be your choice for every pool party you attend!
20) Tie Back Crochet Cami Top And Paperbag Waist Skirt Set
21) Striped Meryn Frills Detail Co-ords Shorts Set
22) Floral Blossom Co-ord
23) Snakeskin Print Halter Top & Bodycon Skirt Set
24) Love For Rainbows Multicolor Two Piece Set
25) Beach Is My Kingdom Fuchsia Bikini
What’s a pool party without swimwear?! Add these bikinis and monokinis to your cart and turn up the heat!
26) Leopard Self Tie Swimsuit
27) Hibiscus Halter Cut Out Swimsuit
28) Zivame Padded Malliot - Multi-Color
29) Love You Monochrome Black And White Monokini
30) Wrap Tie Back Bandeau Bikini Set
Now that you’ve bought the swimsuit, a cover-up should be the next item in your cart. You can even use it as an add-on to your usual tee and denim combo for a quick update.
31) Hello Sandy Toes Multicolor Cover Up
32) Plunging V-Neckline Drawstring Waist Split Dress
33) Sexy Women Summer Beach Dress Swimwear Lace Crochet Bikini Cover Up
34) Women's Beach Bikini Cover Ups Swimsuit Chiffon Tassels Petite Swimwear Beachwear
35) Crochet Trim Slit Side Beach Cover Up
Even though it’s a pool party, you shouldn’t forget to accessorise your OOTD. After all, you’re gonna Instagram it, better look your best self! Stock up your cart with these essentials.
1) A cool pair of sunnies
2) Hats off to your style!
3) Layered love, please?
4) A tote bag!
5) Cool pool slides.
6) Ring it up!
7) Bandana oh na na…