Love seems like such an elusive concept to so many people these days, that a wedding anniversary is a huge reason to celebrate. Two people finding each other, and sticking it out through thick and thin isn’t easy, but when couples do this with the utmost love and respect for each other, it’s heartwarming.
If you’ve ever fallen short of words on how to wish people on their anniversary, we’ve come to your rescue. Here are 70 beautifully-worded anniversary wishes for you to choose from.
1. Fate has merged your destinies together and on this special day, I wish that happiness, love, and prosperity always follow you in your married life.
2. Remember the day you met each other and cherish your love forever. May you have many more sweet days, full of love and happiness. Happy anniversary!
3. It is a great blessing for two people to find each other and live in such harmony. I wish that you have a long and happy married life!
4. May this love that you feel for each other never fade away but only grow. Congratulations on your special day!
5. May the love between you last a lifetime. Happy anniversary to a couple that sets so many goals for the rest of us!
6. Your married life began with a promise. May that promise continue to strengthen with each passing year.
7. Someone has said that a successful married always life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person. Happy anniversary!
8. Count your anniversaries not by years alone, but by the memories and happy times you’ve known. Enjoy your day!
9. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations!
10. You make this whole marriage thing look easy. May you continue to grow in your love for each other. Happy anniversary!
11. You two have taught us how to love someone unconditionally and how to hold on to each other even when times are tough. You are the most perfect couple in the world. Happy anniversary!
12. Watching you two is like watching a romantic comedy in real life. I’m really proud of you both. Congratulations on your anniversary!
13. Every couple should learn the secrets of a successful marriage from you. On this special day, we wish that this beautiful relationship stays like this forever.
14. Happy wedding anniversary to the most wonderful couple in the world! Throughout our lives, we’ve seen you face many ups and downs, but you always stayed by each other’s side. Thank you for being an example for the rest of us.
15. Dear mom and dad, all these years, in every good and bad phase, you have supported each other. You are the epitome of true love for us. Wish you a very happy anniversary!
16. Dear mom and dad, congratulations on another year of togetherness. You both are the synonym of love. Never be apart from each other. May God bless this beautiful union always!
17. Dear mom and dad, seeing you two I, believe in love, have faith in marriage and trust in the friendship. You two are our ideal. Happy anniversary!
18. You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it has. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever!
19. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, mom and dad! Your love and commitment for each other is truly an inspiration.
20. Year after year, the love you share with each other only grows stronger and sturdier, nurturing the family and keeping it close-knit. Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world!
21. I have never seen a couple so in love even after all these years. You guys will always be my inspiration for how to maintain a happy marriage!
22. Today is the day to be romantic, today is the day to be nostalgic, today is the day to be ecstatic, about 25 years of your marriage… that have been so fantastic. Happy anniversary!
23. Congratulations on discovering the most sought after secret – the secret of a happy marriage. Happy silver jubilee!
24. Love has little meaning if it fades away. Congratulations on nurturing yours till this very day. Happy silver jubilee!
25. You have shown us that love and dedication can really make a great couple and a wonderful family! Happy 25th anniversary!
26. Time only makes true love stronger than before, and you two are the perfect example of that. Happy 25th anniversary!
27. It takes a moment to commit love to someone but it takes a lifetime to fulfil this commitment. If I want to see the best example, it always leads me to you and the 25 beautiful years you have spent together. Happy anniversary!
28. Twenty-five years of a happy married life are not for everyone. Only those who can love truly and unconditionally can achieve this milestone. You two are among those rare people. Happy anniversary!
29. In theory, marriages are made in heaven but for all practical purposes, a 25-year-long marriage is made by the tireless efforts of a beautiful couple like you. Happy anniversary!
30. A couple like you is living proof of the fact that love is an investment. The more you put in it, the more it gives back. Happy 25th!
31. You've been married for so long that you should be granted an honorary PhD in each other! Happy golden jubilee!
32. Fifty years is an amazing milestone, and the two of you deserve every moment of happiness your marriage has brought you. Thank you for being an inspiration to all married couples!
33. Today your marriage is truly golden, a shining illustration of how to win at love. Happy 50th anniversary!
34. You have spent 50 years on this journey called marriage. And although there were twists and turns, rocky places, and times of darkness, you persevered. Love has been and continues to be your greatest reward.
35. Gold represents this anniversary because it is precious, shining, and pure just like the love you have shared for 50 years. Congratulations on reaching this monumental milestone.
36. Marriage is a beautiful dance. Sometimes you lead, and other times you follow. Sometimes you dip and twirl, and other times you just hold each other tight, barely moving at all. Congratulations on dancing for 50 years!
37. Happy 50th anniversary! I can think of 50 reasons why you are my favourite couple in the world and even then I’ll miss a few things.
38. You two are a great example of perseverance, faith, love, happiness, devotion, and success. I am proud to know you both. May you have many blessings on this momentous occasion.
39. It is a joy to know a beautiful couple like you. Best wishes on your 50th and enjoy your perfect day together.
40. I feel so honored to be able to witness a love like yours. You are truly amazing. Best wishes for your 50th wedding anniversary!
If you want to mark your special day with a quote on WhatsApp or Facebook, here’s a collection for you to choose from.
41. "You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr Seuss
42. "It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner
43. "A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year." - Unknown
44. "Love is sharing your popcorn." - Charles Schulz
45. "Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." - Franklin P. Jones
46. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." - Nicholas Sparks
47. "Sometimes someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever." - Unknown
48. "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be." - Robert Browning
49. "I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars." - Steve Maraboli
50. "Real love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach
51. "As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change ... I will always keep falling in love with you." - Karen Clodfelter
52. "Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one." - Unknown
53. "He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë
54. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." - Maya Angelou
55. "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." - Friedrich Nietzsche
56. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu
57. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." - Sarah Dessen
58. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert A. Heinlein
59. "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." - Stephanie Perkins
60. "If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets." - Haruki Murakami
If you’re the kind of person who does not know exactly how to express your love for your partner in words, here are some wishes you can send them. Watch them turn into a puddle of mush as they read this!
61. Finding the right person can be difficult, but I knew from the first moment that, for me, it was you. Happy anniversary!
62. Every single day, you have made me feel special and beautiful. With you, life seems so much more happening. Let’s make the rest of our journey just as magical.
63. Our married life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride and I have enjoyed every moment to the fullest. Happy anniversary!
64. Thank you for being my partner, but more than that, thank you for being my best friend. I love you!
65. The day we took our wedding vows was the beginning of our journey to a wonderland. Hold my hand always, my dear, and promise to not let go. Happy wedding anniversary!
66. The best things in life are better with you, and our years of marriage have taught me to treasure every moment. Happy anniversary!
67. Sometimes, it takes a whole life to find true love. But I have already hit the jackpot. Happy wedding anniversary, my love.
68. Tying the knot with you was the best decision of my life. I may not say it every day but thank you for being in my life and making it so much better.
69. Some feelings can’t be expressed in words. All I want to say is that you have changed my life completely. I just want to savour these feelings for a lifetime!
70. Through good times and bad, through sickness and health, you're my number one, my love, and my wealth. Happy anniversary!