Love really does make the world go round. So whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with your family, best friends or special someone, it’s important to appreciate all the love in your life. If you’ve found an amazing partner than hurray and if you haven’t, there’s no harm in celebrating with some self-love. Here are some amazing Valentine’s Day quotes for you no matter who you’re celebrating with. Cheers to love!
1. I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. - Cameron Diaz
2. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. - Charles M Schulz
3. If we seek paradise outside ourselves, we cannot have paradise in our hearts." — Thomas Merton
4. Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with. - Sex and the City
5. How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself." — Anais Nin
6. Today is Valentine's Day - or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day! - Jay Leno
7. I've been single for a while and I have to say, it's going very well. Like... It's working out. I think I'm the one. - Emily Heller
8. I don't find these technical things like flowers and chocolates romantic at all. I think Valentine's Day makes no sense. - Alia Bhatt
9. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. - Oscar Wilde
10. A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship steady.
11. They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. - Bill Keane
12. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. - Jean de La Fontaine
13. True friends are like diamonds - big, beautiful, valuable and always in style. - Nicole Richie
14. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. - Linda Grayson
15. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. Friedrich Nietzsche
16. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. - H Vandyke
17. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – Wiliam Shakespeare
18. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli
19. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
20. I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart) - E.E. Cummings
21. I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything. - Unknown
22. Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
23. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever. - Alfred Tennyson
24. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
25. You can't blame gravity for falling in love. - Albert Einstein
26. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A.A. Milne
27. Love is friendship that has caught fire. - Ann Landers
28. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones
29. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. - Haruki Murakami
30. It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together."
You may also like
Valentine's Day is a cute way to make your sweetheart’s day special and tell your partner how much you love them. Here are some of the best, most romantic Valentine's Day Quotes in Hindi of all time.