Bollywood is pyaar. And Karan Johar has taught us pyaar dosti hai. Ergo, my true BFF is Bollywood. I have grown up watching Hindi films and with that kind of commitment, there are certain things that Bollywood has led me to believe.
I am an independent, working woman with a masters degree in life and these are the 25 things I still believe in...kyunki Bollywood kabhi jhooth nahi bolta. *Eye Roll*
1. Ek Ladka Aur Ladki Kabhi Dost Nahi Ho Sakte
2. When You're Sad And Looking Out The Window, Slow Music Will Play In The Background
3. When You Fall In Love, It Rains... And Vice Versa
4. But If There's Thunderstorm, OMG Something Bad Is Going To Happen
5. If The Diya Flickers/Extinguishes, Bae Is In Danger/Dying
6. Only Women With A Lighter Skin Tone Get Guys 'Coz Gori Nahi Toh Chhori Nahi
7. When You Fall In Love, The First Step Is To Tell Your Stuffed Toy About It
8. But Don't Tell Him - The Guy Always Makes The First Move - So Until Then, Suffer In Silence
9. Friendship Mein 'No Sorry, No Thank You'
10. A Mother's Intuition > Technology
11. Jab Lucky Ko Pyaar Hoga Na, Toh Saare College Mein Violins Bajenge
12. Chashma = Geek/Introvert/Loser; Remove Chashma = Life Is Beautiful & So Am I, Bitch
13. He Fights With You, Teases You & Makes Fun Of You 'Coz He's Secretly In Love With Ya, Girl
14. Friendship Bands Are Cool
15. Makeovers Can (And Will) Get You The Love of Your Life
16. If You Say 'Yes' To Friendship, It's Obvious You Want Some
17. Bada Badtameez, Besharam, Khudgarz Hota Hai... Par Pyaar Toh Aisa Hi Hota Hai
18. You'll Find The Handsome, Indian Man Of Your Dreams While Travelling Across Europe
19. A Real Man Will Propose To You Khule Aam, Sabke Saamne
20. There'll Be A Lot Of Flora And Fauna Around When He Finally Confesses His Love
21. Want His Attention? Wear Short Clothes And Put On A Damn Lipstick For Once, Woman
22. Or You Can Make Him Jealous By Laughing At Another Boy's Jokes
23. Getting Married Is The Happy Ending
24. If Your Dupatta Gets Stuck To His Wrist Watch, It's God's Way Of Saying He's 'The One'
25. When You're Dancing At A Wedding, A Guy At The Venue Is Falling For You
Also Read: 11 Things Girls Expect From Their Husbands - Thanks, Bollywood!
POPxo is now available in six languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bangla.
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!