"Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai - entertainment, entertainment, entertainment aur main entertainment hoon."
Seeing how Bollywood is proceeding nowadays, Vidya Balan's ever-famous dialogue from Dirty Picture can be the storyline for most of the actors' life. It's lovely how Bollywood finds its way to entertaining storylines, controversies and conversations. However, some statements made by celebrities in the past have been so epic that we really couldn't believe our ears!
We say stupid things all the times, we're humans, it's acceptable! But we often expect a wise and sensitive statement from celebs as the world is watching them. They're knowingly or unknowingly inspiring generations. But well, not everyone can be perfect all the time. I mean, Jacqueline Fernandes made an attempt to cut a raw egg using a knife. So, you know what I'm talking about. Read some of the dumbest things celebrities have said in the past!
1. People are saying that my performance as Kaal in Krrish 3 is at par with Heath Ledger's Joker in Batman - Vivek Oberoi.
2. You've seen Inception? Understood it? Liked it? Then, you will like Dilwale - Varun Dhawan.
3. Prithviraj Chauhan is the prime minister of India - Alia Bhatt.
4. 5 X 5 is 25, 25 X 0 is 25 - Karishma Tanna.
5. If you're not good looking, you are considered a good actor - Sonam Kapoor.
6. When I go abroad, women throw themselves at me. But I am not into one-night stands or flings - Anu Malik.
7. Satyamev Jayate is a complete copy of Rakhi Ka Insaaf. They have stolen our concept - Rakhi Sawant.
8. I don't think any actress in the last 10-15 years has essayed such a deep role - Kareena Kapoor Khan while talking about Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon.
9. I am considered an icon at the age of 20 when people like after 40s or after they die are considered icons. It's just amazing - Sonam Kapoor.
10. Karzzzz was as big as a Khan release - Himesh Reshammiya.
11. Most of the people who are coming out right now are dirty, ugly people. Koi mota hai koi patla hai. No one deserves (the attention). Just to grab some attention they are coming out. Most of the fat and ugly girls are blaming - Abhijeet Bhattacharya on #MeToo.
12. It's a loss for the Oscars that they didn't choose Barfi! - Ranbir Kapoor.
13. While the Kareenas, Mallikas, Bipashas and Laras are on one side, Aishwarya, Rani, Preity and myself are on other - Ameesha Patel.
14. Kutta road pe soyega, kutte ki maut marega. Roads gareeb ke baap ki nahin hain. I was homeless for a year and never slept on the road - Abhijeet Bhattacharya.
15. I am lucky that I haven't been left out in the cold like Mamata Kulkarni or Meghna Kothari - Ameesha Patel.
16. Rohit Shetty is amazing as a director. He can make even a black African look pretty - Rimi Sen.
17. Alia is the Robert De Niro of our generation - Varun Dhawan.
18. Reporter: Who started the Olympic games? Bipasha Basu: I think Adolf Hitler started it.
19. Miss World Question: Who do you think is the most successful woman LIVING today and why? Priyanka Chopra: There are a lot of people I admire, but one of the most adorable people is Mother Teresa, who has been so compassionate, considerate and kind.
20. I feel that my life is same as that of Obama. I come from Haryana, I changed the rules of the industry with my work and so has Obama - Mallika Sherawat.
21. I flirt with my heroines so that they are comfortable when we do intimate scenes - Govinda
22. Interviewer: What expectations do you have from this year's budget Prateik? Prateik Babbar: Budget? What is budget? Is it a movie? When is it releasing?
23. I am a Capricorn but I don't like being a Capricorn. I'd prefer to be a Scorpio so I decided to change my birthday from 5th January to 5th November - Uday Chopra.
24. I am glamorous. But please don't compare me to Sunny Leone, compare me to Jennifer Lopez or Madonna - Rakhi Sawant.
25. Reporter: Which laptop model do you use? Tell us something about its hardware. Kareena Kapoor Khan: I don't know about the hardware but I have the green one.
26. None of my sisters are in the movies, nor are my nieces going to be. That's how my dad brought up the girls in the family, and I am just carrying his thoughts forward - Sanjay Dutt.
27. I really respect the first lady, Sonia Gandhi - Kareena Kapoor Khan.
28. If today Shah Rukh Khan were to get upset and quit the IPL, I wonder if there'd be any people watching the matches in Wankhede or any stadium - Juhi Chawala.
29. Oh!! Politics of India started from the time of Julius Ceaser - Moon Moon Sen, yesteryear actress and the mother of Riya and Raima Sen.
30. What do historians do? I am genuinely curious. This happened. Then this happened. Then this. Okay, work done for the day - Chetan Bhagat.
31. I will get married once I win the National Award - Katrina Kaif.
32. Whoever loves their daughter, I appeal to them to remove fans from their homes. Instead, keep a table fan or an AC - Rakhi Sawant.
33. I have taken acting tips from Abhishek Bachchan - Sonam Kapoor.
34. I love being at home, I love being a mother to my child, I wouldn’t want to spend one hour a day with my child and rush off to work, why did I have her? She is not a puppy; I want to be there for her as a mother - Mira Rajput Kapoor
35. I am very often confused to be a feminist but I am not. I am really not. Coming into Bollywood, I think definitely it has made me stronger and more responsible - Parineeti Chopra.
Yeah, they actually made these statements. We didn't make it up!
Featured Image Source: YouTube
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!