What if we told you that you can nail a smokey eye using only liquid lipstick? You'd think we're crazy, right? Apparently, you CAN! The best part is that it isn't hard at all! It's one of the easiest makeup tricks to do! Whether you are comfortable using a makeup brush or your fingers to blend, both ways work. Let's get started, shall we?
Step 1: Use your finger or brush to apply the product to the lids. Try to take very little, you can always go for more late.
Step 2: Begin to blend with the same finger/brush.
Step 3: Use your brush to highlight your brow bone.
Step 4: Once that's done, add some shimmer to the lids.
Step 5: Apply kajal to your waterline, coat your lashes with mascara and use an eyeliner to make your eyes pop. Yes, it's as easy as that!
A few tips to keep in mind:
- If you have brown eyes, pick lippie shades like gold, pink, mauve, brown and nude.
- For green eyes, violet, crimson, sage and lilac, work well.
- Colours like orange, copper, sky grey and eggplant suit blue eyes.
- Grey eyes are rare, but shades like yellow, salmon pink, moss green and brown look stunning.
These babies will make life easier!
1. M.A.C Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour - Tailored To Tease (Rs 1,900)
2. Colorbar Emphaseyes Eye Blending Brush (Rs 200)
4. Maybelline New York Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner (Rs 210)
5. Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara - Black (Rs 1,890)
Featured Image: YouTube
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST.