Slicked back hair, rouge lips, dewy skin and structured brows - Esha Gupta's beauty game is on fire! The one feature that caught my attention the most was her brows! They look bold, structured and defined and also the first thing we noticed yesterday. Why don't you see for yourself?
Yup, it's her slicked-back hairstyle that added more structure to her already bold brows.
Here's another picture, we think her brows deserve their own Instagram account.
If you want your brows to look as killer as this Bollywood hottie's look, keep these 5 grooming brow tips in mind.
1. Invest in a good brow brush so that you can groom and make them look neat and presentable.
POPxo Recommends: M.A.C Brow Sculpt - Stud (Rs 1,650)
2. Pick a brow pencil or powder to fill in the gaps and shape them to perfection.
POPxo Recommends: theBalm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder (Rs 934)
3. For fine and thin brows, keep away from using a pencil or powder to give the brows volume and shape. A brow tint in what you need in your life in such a situation.
POPxo Recommends: Makeup Revolution Ultra Aqua Brow Tint (Rs 700)
4. Apply a bit of concealer around your brow line after filling in your brows.
POPxo Recommends: Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer (Rs 475)
5. Another way to make your brows look well-shaped and appear higher is to highlight the brow bone.
POPxo Recommends: Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter - Highlight Of My Life (Rs 250)
And, that's how you get the prettiest brows!