I've been there.
I use my beauty blender to apply foundation, blend my concealer and sometimes to even try the new ombre nail trend. It's the most versatile tool in my makeup bag but honestly, it is a pain to clean. No matter how hard I try, it never looks clean.
Not as clean as when I bought it.
My pink beauty blender looks like a rag and don't even ask about the one that's blue.
Then I stumbled onto a Twitter hack (God, I love Twitter) and I remembered just how good a microwave is.
OK so here's what you need to do:
1. Take a small cup and I'm hoping you have a different cup or bowl for all DIY things.
2. Squirt some dishwashing detergent and fill the rest of it with water.
3. Soak in your beloved beauty blender. It's bath time.
4. Set the timer on your microwave for 01:00
5. Take out the bowl to see the difference. You may need to do this 2-3 times depending on just how many marks you have and how long it's been since you washed it last.
There! A hack that marries two lifesavers...
In the meantime, check out the best alternatives for Iconic Beauty Blender here.
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST.