If Pinterest had to make a film, it has to be something similar to Veere Di Wedding. Not kidding, every single shot was a visual treat to my eyes. I loved how the four girls looked on camera! Since I write all things related to makeup and hairstyles, I could not help but keep an eye out for the latest beauty trends on screen. I think when it boils down to hairstyles, these lovely women know just how to start a trend like a wildfire. From outfits to makeup and hair, every shot demanded a change in style. Nevertheless, all four Veeres were stars in their own way! Not just that, the film was an ode to fabulous hairstyles. Here are 9 times I got inspired by the VDW squad.
1. Sonam Kapoor’s cage bun made from fine braids is definitely a hairstyle worth giving a shot!
2. Don’t you think Swara’s messy double bun hairstyle looks sporty and chic? I absolutely LOVE this woman and her style.
3. This mohawk braided ponytail that Kareena’s sporting makes her look as cute as a button.
4. Zoomed in for you to get a better peek of her braid! Also while you’re at it, don’t forget to take a moment to admire Shika’s stylish cornrows.
5. Sonam Kapoor stole my heart again with her smile and romantic rose bun.
6. Sometimes, curling your hair up and leaving it open with a middle parting has a charm of its own too. Well done, Shikha!
7. Just a still of the Kapoors keeping it sassy and stylish with their glam buns.
8. Beach waves for the win! What say, Sonam?
9. Kareena Kapoor sure looked like a royal bride with flowers delicately weaved into her braids.