Every form of relationship has that haunting question, "Where is this going?" and in most situations, we nervously shy away from answering it or burst into defensive anger. However, the truth of dating is far from it. It is truly an enigma and sometimes you just want to be honest with your boyfriend. You just want to tell him that maybe you're clueless, maybe you're in love or maybe you're just... done. Either way, you may or may not have the courage to be that brutally honest. But we definitely know what your inner monologue wants to say, so here are a few honest replies to when he asks you, "Where is this going?" for every stage of your relationship.
1. I need more time, I barely know you.
2. I... like spending time with you.
3. I'm still trying to figure out if you're a serial killer or not.
4. I think I'm in love, but it's too soon to tell you that.
5. Can I let you know tomorrow?
6. Do you want to meet my parents?
7. I love you, can't we just end this at that.
8. Is this about the call I didn't pick up last night?
9. I think I want to marry you, have your little babies and spend the rest of my life annoying the f*ck out of you. How about you?
10. Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, aur pyaar, pyaar bhi ek hi baar hota hai...
11. Oh, no. What did I do this time?
12. I guess, nowhere anytime soon.
13. Ummm... is it too late to tell you that you're toxic and I'm done?
14. Towards the exit.
15. Nope, not today.
16. I'll tell you when I find out.
17. Somewhere, anywhere, labels give me anxiety.
18. To the bedroom, I hope.
19. Oh, I was hoping you would know.
20. Na tum jaano na hum...
Good luck, ladies!
Welcome to #BrandNewPOPxo - POPxo is now more fun when you sign up!