A month ago, ‘the fresh face’ was the beauty trend that was killin’ it ALL over Instagram! Even B-Town beauties like Kangana Ranaut, Diana Penty, Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma aced the dewy skin look. Now, a new trend is catching on. Known as the ‘Triple Pink’, this new trend is a great way to start the summer.
Triple Pink was touted to be one of the biggest beauty trends at the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival! What is so unique about this make-up look, you ask? Well, everything! Instead of using other colour combinations to put together your make-up look, here, you’ll be using only pink! Actually, a trifecta of pink on the eyes, cheeks and lips!
In order to avoid stealing the limelight from the pretty rose tones, we suggest that you stick to a neutral base. The kind that blends well with your complexion without making your skin look too glossy or matte. In this case, your aim would be to achieve a healthy glow.
Get The Look: Triple Pink
1. Before you attempt this look, make sure that your skin is hydrated. Drink plenty of water, apply lip balm and moisturise your skin like you mean it. Once that’s taken care of, you’re ready to move on to the next step!
2. To avoid creating a stark contrast around your eye area, start by lining your lower waterline with an eye pencil that’s close to your skin tone. Doing this will help take care of the redness and make your eyes look fresh and youthful. On the lids, opt for a light, pink sheen to keep the look gleaming and oh-so-pretty!
3. Moving on to your cheeks now, a slight rosy tint will make your blush look like a youthful flush. To complete the look, apply a light rose tint to make your pout look plump and supple.
4. After you’ve completed this look, your next step involves focusing on the brows by giving them a bit of a boost. Applying thin brush strokes of your favourite brow gel will not only make your brows stand out but will also fetch you many compliments in return!
5. For final touch-ups, feel free to curl your top lashes and apply a bit of mascara. This extra beauty fix is like the cherry on the cake.
After writing this post, I got super pumped to try this make-up look on myself. Here’s a list of products that I used to ace this look.