Having been in the industry for the past 10 years, with a fantastic make-up salon and an active make-up academy in Delhi’s trendy Hauz Khas neighbourhood, Chandni Singh is a name to be reckoned with. A favourite amongst brides, Chandni is known for her flawless make-up looks that accentuate a bride’s natural glow on her wedding day. In an exclusive tête-à-tête with POPxo, the make-up ace shares with us some bridal beauty hacks, her favourite products and bridal beauty trends for the 2018 bride.
1. A beauty ritual every bride should totally swear by?
I would recommend opting for body ubtans as they help you get rid of tan and makes your skin look youthful. The Kama Kumkumadi oil is my favourite as it helps brighten skin, reduces pores and instantly uplifts your skin texture.
Get the Kama Kumkumadi Oil on Amazon for Rs 230
2. A secret make-up hack for brides?
Apply talcum powder on your lashes before applying mascara and you’ll have super voluminous lashes!
3. Matte or dewy? - What's your take on the 2017-18 bride?
Dewy always! Matte kind of makes your skin looks older.
Get your glow on with this M.A.C highlighter available on Nykaa for Rs 2,600
4. A multi-tasking make-up product that a bride-to-be can totally swear by?
Vaseline- works as a moisturizer, highlighter and make-up remover. I love using it as a highlighter on the cheekbones and collarbone to instantly make them pop.
A tub of vaseline should always be in your make-up kitty. Get it on Nykaa for Rs 35 only!
5. One beauty treatment every bride must take days before her wedding day?
Skeyndor Derma peel facial at my studio. It removes pigmentation around the mouth and forehead, all in one sitting! It helps in lightening dark circles too.
6. Your favourite 2-minute bridal make-up hack?
A sheet mask and cold compress for tired skin. It perks up your skin and is a great way to temporarily tighten pores.
This cucumber sheet mask not only instantly tightens the pores but also moisturizes your skin. Get it on Nykaa for Rs 100 only!
7. The one make-up product you totally swear by?
Benefit Porefessional Face Primer. It makes your make-up lasts longer, temporarily removes pores, controls oils and sits better on your skin for hours together.
The Benefit Porefessional Face Primer will ensure your make-up looks flawless always. Get it on Lookfantastic for Rs 3,165
8. The one make-up product every bride-to-be should add to her beauty kit?
A red lipstick. It brightens up your face and is great for post-wedding dinners parties too!
9. The biggest bridal beauty trend from 2017 that you’ll love to see more in 2018?
Glitter. Your eyes instantly pop with the tiniest amount.
Add a pop of shimmer to your eyes with this Wet & Wild eyeshadow palette available on Nykaa for Rs 299.
10. That one lipstick that flatters most Indian skin tones.
A pink brown matte lipstick as it flatters most Indian skin tones.
Follow Chandni Singh on Instagram for all the latest bridal beauty looks and trends.