Bollywood is home to countless fashion icons and trendsetters. While some leave us envious with their perfect fashion looks, others look great even without putting in too much effort. But if there’s one actress who has undisputably remained on top of all the fashion charts, it’s Kareena Kapoor Khan. Be it her chic dresses, gym wear, glamorous red-carpet looks or Indianwear, she somehow always gets it right.
Not only can she pull off the sexiest outfits effortlessly but can look just as stunning in a simple t-shirt and jeans. So, if you’re looking for some fashion inspiration, who better to rely on than our very own goddess of style? Let’s check out a look-book compilation of all her stunning outfits till date:
1. This pretty white dress with cool shades and a yellow scarf is perfect for the beach. It makes us want to take a vacation and copy this exact same look.
2. One can never go wrong with denim. And only Bebo can pull off denim on denim look this effortlessly. We love the chunky bracelets too!
3. Trend alert! A striped knotted top with flared jeans looks oh-so-chic in summers, doesn’t it?
4. This bold and fabulous crop top and palazzo set screams SUMMER and the colour looks just so amazing on the actress.
5. Uff… How gorgeous does the Begum look? Love the colour, the silhouette and the sun-kissed makeup.
6. This outfit remains every girl next door’s favourite in summers. But you gotta carry it with an attitude just as cool as Bebo’s!
7. This off-white, striped jumpsuit from Flow The Label is what you need to wear to a fancy dinner. The minimal accessories and soft curls finish off the look just perfectly.
8. Only Kareena can wear something as casual as a t-shirt tucked into a long, polka-dotted skirt and make it look absolutely fabulous. This outfit for a radio shoot was a massive hit!
1. Did you ever think that a simple deep-blue sweatshirt with white pants and red glares could look THIS hot? We certainly didn’t - until we saw her!
2. Just like Kareena, a shimmery bomber jacket with track pants is all you need to ace an effortless wintery look.
3. We love the way she coordinated her velvet black muffler with a colourful white top tucked into black pants. And of course, the black glares add all the drama to the look!
4. A simple, light-coloured tracksuit with sassy glares can be any girl’s last-minute outfit choice. It can look subtle yet picture-perfect for a cool, winter outing.
5. Nobody can beat the winter blues as stylishly as Kareena does. Dressed in jeans, a stylish white and blue jacket and glares, she’s giving us all the reasons to try this look.
1. Designed by Manish Malhotra, Bebo wore this gorgeous icy-blue lehenga for Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta’s wedding. Needless to say, she was the centre of attention!
2. The actress looked regal in a white lehenga by Anita Dongre at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s wedding. Bookmark it for the next time you’re clueless about what to wear to a wedding.
3. Doesn’t our Begum look absolutely breathtaking in this shiny, sea-green saree? We think so! And oooh, that emerald neckpiece is drool-worthy.
4. Just look at the stunner! Designed by Anamika Khanna, the actress is totally owning this look.
5. Remember how Bebo totally stole the show at the #EverydayPhenomenal wedding? Only she could carry off a heavily-sequined golden lehenga like this one.
6. At an event for a jewellery brand, Kareena opted for a dark blue Masaba outfit and paired it with statement accessories.
7. The colour combination of a vibrant pink and mustard is a classic. Look how she aced this saree with such great panache and elegance.
8. Bebo’s stunning look in this House Of Masaba’s monochrome polka dot saree was classy and a little bit of sexy. Don’t you think?
1. Bebo rocked this deep wine shimmery gown at the International Quality Awards 2019 and left everyone spellbound. Such a diva!
2. This sizzling black dress caused fireworks when Kareena walked down the ramp as a showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week 2019. Only she could’ve rocked those glares!
3. This ruby-red gown by Monisha Jaising won the best outfit award at the end of the show and rightly so! Bebo looked like a glam goddess with all that shimmer on her.
4. A sexy, mermaid look was perfected when Kareena wore this sparkly, sea-green body gown to Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s wedding reception.
5. This sexy silver gown by international designer Mary Katrantzou left everyone awestruck. Kareena wore it to the premiere of Mowgli Legend Of The Jungle and we couldn’t get over how she styled it with slick back hair and smokey eyes.
Poo introduced us to crop tops and palazzos with her beautiful peach outfit in Bole chudhiyaan. Also, the sparkly red attire in You Are My Soniya… Who can forget that? The stylish Poo of K3G was a fashion icon for every 90’s girl and her outfits were envied by all.
Being a versatile actor, Kareena transformed herself from a young fashion diva to play a more matured and challenging role in Chameli. She looked beautiful in colourful sarees with bold makeup and did justice to her role.
Another trend that we have to give credit to Bebo for, is t-shirts and patialas. Acing the role of fun and vivacious Punjabi kudi, Geet’s outfits were a rage and every college-going girl wanted to copy her style.
Didn’t we all love Kareena as Pia in 3 Idiots? She rocked her specs as well as her outfits and looked refreshing in her simple avatar. And of course, her bridal look was to die for. Don’t you agree?
This movie proved that Kareena Kapoor Khan is ‘the heroine’ in Bollywood. Her outfits in the movie were a dream closet for every fashionista and her sensuous charm made everyone go weak in the knees.
So, girls - make sure you bookmark this post and take inspiration from Bebo the next time you’re confused about what to wear!
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!