While tying our shoelace, while sleeping on our stomach, while hugging someone, while stirring the cake batter, when it’s too cold in the office. These are the times when, through no fault of our own, we’re reminded of the fact that we have boobs. I may not be a big fan of bras (well, who is?) but I just love to keep experimenting with my lingerie - different fabrics, different colours, different patterns, different straps.
Here’s something I bumped into (did you notice my wordplay?) last night. Remember those hammocks you see on TV, tied between two trees, where people are vacationing and stressing out near the beach? I found the same, for boobs!
The word you’re looking for is ‘bizarre.’ Yes, boob hammocks exist, and they are so much more than the weird thing you saw on the internet.
1. They’re absolutely backless (think about that little black dress hanging in your closet.
2. They work as bralettes (you can wear them to the beach.
3. They provide a push to accent and shape your boobs.
4. They’re comfortable (oh, yes!)
5. No more strap marks, a truly freeing experience!
Buy this Open Back Embroidered Rose Lace Bralette (Rs 520) at SheIn.
Hammock it up! Or share with a friend who you think can totally pull this off.