Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
If you had a tough time deciding on what to wear while getting ready for college or even work, then your wedding lehenga shopping will definitely not be easy! Shopping for your wedding outfit is a different confusion altogether! With so many colour options, designs and embroideries, it surely can be very overwhelming. And the many ‘opinions’ given by family members and friends only compounds the mind boggling task. Here are a few thoughts every bride goes through while shopping for that ‘perfect’ lehenga for the D-Day!
1. “One minute. Am I trying all this for MY wedding?!”
2. *lifts the lehenga* “This is so heavy! How am I supposed to wear this and walk?!”
Pamper and exfoliate your skin before the D-Day using this Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask (Rs 1,995) by The Body Shop..
3. “Should I ask them for the “Kareena waala lehenga? ”
4. “Does this colour suit me?”
This ‘Midnight Blue Gown by Gaurav Gupta’ (Rs 82,000) is the perfect outfit choice for your cocktail
5. “What is the difference between champagne and ivory?”
6. “How will I pee wearing this?”
Don’t forget to keep this handy Pee Safe Spray (Rs 180) in your honeymoon toiletries bag to help you sanitise the toilet seats
7. “It was easier searching for a lehenga on Pinterest!”
8. “I hope I am not looking FAT!”
Keep your bridal workout fun using the ‘Fitpass’ (Rs 999) which would help you try new workouts daily
9. “It’s time I start my wedding diet!”
10. “Looking for clothes for college was wayyyyy easier!”
Sip your way into beautiful and glowing skin by following the Light Cleanse available on Rawpressery for Rs 1,600
11. “Woah! I am getting the bridal feeling now!
12. “This is IT! I have found the perfect outfit!”
Grab your hubby’s attention on your honeymoon by wearing this Bustier Skater Dress (Rs 822) and leave him awestruck!
13. “I am sure my fiancé won’t be able to get his eyes off me!”
14. “I hope MIL likes it too?!”
Gift your mother-in-law with these Tea Mugs (Rs 850) from Good Earth and let her know she has a partner to sit and gossip with now.
15. “Should I ask my photographer and make-up artists for their opinion?”
16. *tears of joy*
Decorate your new room with photographs and memories of all your loved ones using this Family’ Photo frame(Rs 690)