Bored of flowers, polki and kundans in your wedding trousseau? Well, then why don’t you try the tassel trend? We all know that tassles exude a quirky charm on ethnic outfits, but do you know they look awesome on accessories too? Here are 5 ways in which you can include tassels in your wedding trousseau! Check ‘em out!
1. Get glam this season with Needle Dust’s all new tassel juttis collection called ‘Audrey’. Trust us, if Audrey Hepburn was alive, this would definitely be her ‘go to’ pair!
POPxo Recommends: You can buy these juttis with gold glam tassels from needledust for Rs 3,800
2. When you’re a bride, every little thing matters. Embellish your floral bridal umbrella with some pretty tassels just like this one by Floral Art by Srishti. We assure you, your bridal entry will be superb!
P.S: Don’t miss the tassels on the maang tikka and earrings too!
POPxo Recommends: Colourful tassel earrings by Shining Diva Fashion for Rs 499.
3. When it comes to the blouse, tassels are every bride’s secret treasure. These mirror tassels on an Abhinav Mishra blouse are nothing less than stunning!
POPxo Recommends: Gold Mirror Embroidered Blouse by Abhinav Mishra for Rs 18,400.
4. We are completely swooning over this bridal kaleera set embellished with mint green and fuschia pink tassels. Isn’t it incredible how little details can glam it all up!
POPxo Recommends: Get a bit creative and add little details to this gold plated pearl chain bridal kaleeras by Raabta for Rs 35,500.
5. Last but not the least, a lehenga is incomplete without some pretty tassels attached to it. This lehenga by Payal Keyal looks even more feminine and elegant because of the tassel design. We love!
POPxo Recommends: Yellow embroidered lehenga by Sonali Gupta for Rs 44,500.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!
Sign in to see the latest in life-changing products, empowering stories and infinitely amusing videos!