Senior Lifestyle Writer
We all know Mumbai’s beloved Lil Flea is finally coming to Delhi this month (Sept 22-24) and we cannot wait! It’s one of the most colourful, fun and hipster fest where the coolest artists, designers, chefs and start ups come together to make a 3-day festival more experimental and experiential!
There’s going to be a lot of live music, shopping and insta-worthy food! We just CANNOT contain our excitement.
But well, this post is not about that. This one is for all the bibliophiles out there! The Lil Flea has something special in store for all of you as well! There is a ‘Lil Flea Book Exchange’ that happens every year at the fest. You can simply exchange the book you want to read for the one you’ve already read. And the best part? No money changes hands!
So convenient for all of us who end up spending half our salaries on books, right?!
If you didn’t have enough reasons to head to the fest this weekend, well now you do!
Read up these five books before the weekend (totally do-able) so that you can exchange them at the flea market and spread your awesomeness!
1. The Ministry Of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy. Buy it here for Rs 299.
2. The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Vikrant Khanna. Buy it here for Rs 137.
3. Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami. Buy it here for Rs 399.
4. How To Be A Bawse: A Guide To Conquering Life by Lilly Singh. Buy it here for Rs 559.
5. Origin by Dan Brown. Buy it here for Rs 557.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!