Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
If your bestie or a close relative is getting married soon, chances are that your everyday routine involves looking through endless number of clothes online, buying them and still being completely clueless about that coveted make-up look you saw on the internet! But hey, we have some good news. It’s #WeddingWednesday and we’re back with one awesome product that you must own this shaadi season. And this time, to keep all your make-up woes at bay, we have chosen to feature the theBalm The Manizer Sisters AKA ‘The Luminizers’ Trio Make-Up Palette.
The popular palette has a highlighter, blush and a bronzer combo that is so beautiful, it’ll be impossible to take your eyes off it! And don’t worry, we’re not going to just tell you to buy it right away without justifying its brilliance. So we thought of taking you through everything, and we mean EVERYTHING that you need to know about this amazing product. Let’s go.
The Manizer Sisters AKA ‘The Luminizers’ Trio Make-Up Palette is a combo of a gold-toned highlighter, a light pink-peach blush and a bronzer, all three of which work great on Indian skin tones. You can use it for that soft, dewy make-up look, which is ‘so in’ these days. The highlighter gives a soft sheen to the face, the blush gives it a healthy flush and the bronzer adds a gorgeous sunkissed glow to your skin.
It’s available on Nykaa at Rs 1,999 for 9 gms. (3 gms. each).
There are a number of things that we loved about the palette. Here they are.
Though we couldn’t really find anything wrong with this product, we still have something to tell you about who should NOT use it.
And now since you know everything about this palette, here are some amazing products which you can use to get a complete shaadi-ready look for the season! Here you go…
1. MAC Ruby Woo is the perfect red to sport on your bestie’s shaadi. You’re going to look stunning, trust us! (Rs 1,500)
2. Now that they lips are done, let’s focus on the eyes! This awesome Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara will give you those gorgeous long eyelashes that you’ve always wanted! (Rs 550)
3. Pretty up your eyes this shaadi season with this beautiful golden eyeliner from the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime range. (Rs 569)
4. Your eyes are incomplete without a touch of eyeshadow. The NYX Professional Make-Up Ultimate Shadow Palette will be the only eye palette you’ll ever want! (Rs 1,725)
5. A stunning nail paint will help finish this glitzy shaadi look. The Nykaa Gold Rush - Lost In Gold (Rs 249) is stunning and would also go with most of your traditional outfits.