Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
Quotes have the magical power of striking a chord and making us feel a whirlwind of emotions with just a few words. Whether or not you have been in love, here is a list of bittersweet quotes about love and belonging that would bring on the mush. Read on and embrace yourself for some real feels
1. “I am everything you want and that is why I scare you.” - Kelly Ghirl
2. “You might not have been my first love
but you were the love that made
all other loves seem
Irrelevant” - Rupi Kaur
3. “And in the end, we were all just humans... drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.” - Christopher Poindexter
Get Christopher Poindexter’s first book Naked Human (Rs 1,199) for more such amazing quotes!
4. “She waited for the train to pass. Then she said, "I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in awhile.” - Haruki Murakami
5. “Knock, And He’ll open the door
Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.” - Rumi
6. “I love her, and that's the beginning and end of everything.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. "I see you in everyone, my love, how is it that I can never find you?" - J. Bird
8. “When the night
comes to break my heart,
I think of you.” - Akif Kichloo
9. “I have cried an ocean for you but still your ship refuses to sail.” - Michael Faudet
10. “The things we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that.” - George R.R. Martin
If you’re a crazy Game of Thrones fan then hurry up and buy this House Stark, Winter is Coming cell phone cover (Rs 459)
11. “My dear,
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover.
~ Falsely yours” - Charles Bukowski
12. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” - Ernest Hemingway
We recommend you read Hemmingway’s stellar short story collection Men Without Women (Rs 322)
13. “Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.” - Jodi Picoult
14. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.” - Paulo Coelho
Get Paulo Coelho’s bestselling titles in this collection (Rs 2,189)
15. “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.” - Elizabeth Gilbert
16. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
17. “Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever.” - Nicholas Sparks
Which one of these moved you the most?