It’s incredibly essential to get in the basic nutrients that your body needs, I mean c’mon, that’s basic biology. We’ve all heard about vitamins and how much they help our system from inside but did you know that many of these have fabulous results on your outer appearance too. We’re talking luscious hair, flawless skin, strong nails and so much more. And nope, this isn’t an exaggeration. However, when you don’t get enough nutrition from the food you’re eating it becomes imperative that you take some supplements so that there isn’t a shortage in your system. And out of that Vitamin E is one you cannot ignore. Here have a look at benefits and uses of vitamin e capsules.
Image Source: Practo
The Evion 400 is basically a Vitamin E capsule used to prevent or treat a lack of it in your body. While a low body level of this is rare and most people who eat a normal to healthy diet do not need the extra kick, these supplements can be used for treating premature newborns and for people who have problems absorbing enough of it from their foods. This is extremely important in protecting your body from cell damage and is known an antioxidant.
This product needs to be taken orally as directed and you can follow all the directions given on the product packaging to use it in the safest way. If you’re taking it in liquid form, keep in mind that you carefully measure the dosage with a measuring device or a spoon. Remember like with any other syrup, you must shake the bottle well before each dose. You could consult a pharmacist or a doctor if you’re uncertain about any of the information. Be careful not to increase the dosage more than is required because this could lead to an increase in the risk of rare but serious side effects.
Vitamin E works as a magic potion for your hair and we’re going to list down all uses and benefits of vitamin E capsules for hair and scalp. Have a look to know!
1. Prevents Hair Loss: Studies have proven that the vitamin’s antioxidant properties help reduce the oxidative stress in the scalp. This has been linked directly with hair loss and using the capsules can combat that by improving hair growth.
2. Improves Scalp Circulation: Vitamin E is said to increase blood flow in the body and increased blood supply is said to increase the hair follicle thereby improving hair growth. So hello luscious tresses!
3. Balances Oil Production: It works as an essential protective barrier on the skin’s surface and locks in the moisture. In fact, very dry and irritated skin can be the earlier signs of Vitamin E deficiency. It moisturises the scalp as well as prevents excess oil production.
4. Keeps the scalp clean: The vitamin keeps the scalp nourished and balanced and is essential for the health of your scalp and hair. Add some Vitamin E to your haircare regime and a gorgeous mane will definitely be on the horizon!
5. Adds shine: When hair is damaged it can look frizzy and very dull. The Vitamin E oil can help protect the hair’s cuticle which plays a crucial role in bringing back the shine. It also seals in the moisture, reduces breakage and protects the hair from damage.
Image Source: Quora
Not only Vitamin E capsules are beneficial for hair, but they are also really beneficial for your skin. Here are some amazing uses and benefits of Vitamin E capsules for skin that you should definitely read. Have a look!
1. Bring on the antioxidants: We’ve mentioned before that this vitamin is loaded with antioxidants but do you understand how great it is for your skin!? It contains alpha-tocopherol which is a very powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from harmful radicals. It reduces the effects of anti-aging as well and so many creams mix Vitamin E and Vitamin C to help you get glowing skin.
2. Bye bye to acne and hello flawless skin: It helps in treating acne and acne-related scars and gives you smooth and flawless skin. A study even showed that people with severe acne have a low level of Vitamin E plasma concentration.
3. Protects your skin from harmful UV Rays: We’ve all studied geography and environmental science to know how bad the UV rays are for us and our skin. But when Vitamin E is used along with Vitamin C it forms a protective layer on your skin.
4. It has anti-inflammatory properties: Several studies show that Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties that boost the process of skin regeneration. Dead cells are replaced by new, healthier cells, making your skin glow from the inside out. It also protects your skin from environmental damage.
5. It keeps your skin moisturised: Vitamin E contains tocopherols and tocotrienols that moisturise your skin and keep it glowing from within. Dry and irritated skin can take a step back because hydrated and healthy skin is here!
Now that we know the benefits of Vitamin E capsules and Evion 400 capsules, in general, we’re going to tell you how to use vitamin E capsules (DIYs and home remedies here we come)
Want to make your skin bright and glow? Vitamin E capsules are here to help. Have a look at the procedure to use Vitamin E to get brightening and flawless skin.
What you need:
How to do it:
Repeat the process twice a week for the best possible results.
This mask treats wrinkles and crow's feet and also brightens your skin. The vitamin and yoghurt cleanse your skin of all impurities and even improve the elasticity. They also have lactic acid which is great for brighter skin. Your skin will also feel nourished and smooth after you finish the process.
Remember we told you that Vitamin E capsules are great for acne and acne scars? Well here’s how you can improve your skin just at home for a smoother and flawless looking base.
What you need:
What you need to do:
Vitamin E contains antioxidants that help to repair damaged skin cells. This makes your skin blemish and damage free. Use it as often as you would like depending on how severe your acne and scars are. You can do the regime every day or every other day as well.
Have dry skin? Vitamin E capsules can surely help? Have a look to know how.
What you need:
What you need to do:
Use this face pack thrice a week for best results.
The studies are still going on to see the possible side effects of Vitamin E are on health. It is possible for a person to take in too much Vitamin E using supplements and it could be very dangerous. Therefore, be sure to stick to the recommended dosage only. It could cause nausea and vomiting, rashes if you’re allergic, fatigue, blurred vision and even diarrhoea. It can even mess with female ovaries and reproductive system if not used properly.
So, this was a complete guide on Vitamin E capsules for you. Go ahead and make full use of its benefits.
AWESOME NEWS! POPxo SHOP is now Open! Get 25% off on all the super fun mugs, phone covers, cushions, laptop sleeves, and more! Use coupon code POPXOFIRST. Online shopping for women never looked better!
This story was updated in March 2019.