Sanjay Dutt’s comeback film, Bhoomi is creating a lot of buzz these days. The trailer proved it’ll be a spine-chilling thriller. And, ever since we discovered that the first song from the film is sung by Neha Kakkar and Badshah, our expectations were really high. But sadly, it left us disappointed. Here are some WTF thoughts we had while watching Bhoomi’s first song ‘Trippy Trippy’ featuring Sunny Leone.
1. What was the need of having such an irrelevant song?
2. Is this a commercial for a chocolate flavoured condom?
3. Oh no, no, it’s a song starring Sunny Leone.
4. So it has Sharad Kelkar too. Hmm…
5. From ‘Saat Phere’ To dancing on an item song, he’s definitely come a long way.
6. Okay, WTH! The makers need a reality check.
7. Who puts makeup for their ‘saiyyan’ anymore? Do we, girls?
8. Man, the lyrics are highly sexist.
9. With all these incidents of stalking, molestation and rapes, we just don’t want more ‘trippy’ men around us, please. It’s not funny!
10. Bollywood, enough of Chikni Chameli and Munni Badnaam Hui. You can do so much better!
In case you’re wondering why are we hating on this song so much, you can check it out here.
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!