Hey girl, we heard that you love reading erotic poetry. The ones listed below, will not only get you in the mood, but will also satisfy your sexual appetite in the most pleasurable way possible. These mini sex poems will make your heart skip a beat, turn you on and make you crave for your boyfriend’s touch right away. Here are 9 short sex poems that are just SO satisfying!
1. “Roses are nice,
Violets are fine,
I’ll be the six,
If you be the nine.”
- Various, from “The Internet”
2. “The first time we made love I realized why
I never prayed. One human can only say
Oh God so many times.”
3. “My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!”
- by Edna St. Vincent Millay
4. “She had a weakness for his hand on her neck and his words in her heart.
Neither of which did she have the willpower to refuse.”
- J. M Storm
5. “These are the lips, powerful rudders
pushing through groves of kelp,
the girl’s terrible, unsweetened taste
of the whole ocean, its fathoms: this is that taste”
- Adrienne Rich
6. “You are the one I’m lit for.
Come with your rod that twists and is a serpent.
I am the bush.
I am burning
I am not consumed.”
- Lucille Clifton
7. “She was heaven and she was hell.
And when she was finished, he would lay in bed, breathless, waiting to get the feeling back in his legs.”
- Mason Fowler
8. “My cheek found your cheek and our eyes shut as if by command.
In that moment, I saw that this is more than I ever believed,
And the tears that we may share are stronger than the years we have waited.”
-Tyler Knott Gregson
9. “In bed this morning
you tucked into the cove of my belly
our feet slipping past each other like fish
I reached out to embrace
the flat rock of your back
and carved out our names
with my tongue.”
- T. Blagg