Nancy B. Varghese
In a world of animosity and hate, love is a force to be reckoned with. There can be pain, grief, and fear all around, but #LoveWins and with time, it gives you a reason to smile again. One can debate that love does not pay bills or feed mouths, but it gives you the strength to carry on, when everything else seems lost and broken. Here are 15 inspiring love quotes that will change your perception about love, forever.
1. “But I love your feet only because they walked upon the earth and upon the wind and upon the waters, until they found me.” - Pablo Neruda, Your Feet
2. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” - Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally
3. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” - William Goldman, The Princess Bride
4. “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass.” - Mac MacGuff, Juno
5. “For you, a thousand times over.” - Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
6. “I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare - there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” - Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
7. “I came here with no expectations. Only to profess, now that I am at the liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.” - Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
8. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” - Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
9. “Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” - Alex Hitchens, Hitch
10. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” - John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
11. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” - Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
12. “To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.” - William Parish, Meet Joe Black
13. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” - Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
14. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” - Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
15. “Who, being loved, is poor?” - Oscar Wilde
Sign in to POPxo World
India’s largest platform for women
Read. Watch. Shop. Hangout.
Sign up for POPxo World!