Remember the times when Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani sparked the wanderlust within us? Chances are, none of us have been able to forget Bunny and Naina’s group trip to Manali and ever since then we have all wanted to pack our bags, travel with our besties and make some memories, isn’t it? Well, here’s some good news for all the people who are trying to figure out what their next adventure should be like.
Kunzum - a blog turned face-to-face book of travel has come up with an idea that will almost transform the way we travel - it’s the launch of Kunzum’s Travel Truck! Wondering what it is? Read on:
1. The Travel Truck is a fleet of branded, luxury vehicles where the trucks are like a ‘cafe on wheels’.
2. They have super comfortable seats to make your travelling easy and stylish.
3. There is wi-fi on board along with LED screens and funky interiors.
4. On the top of everything - unlimited bar, tuck and snacks.
5. They organize weekly trips to places you could never imagine existed and,
6. Trips are specially curated and guided by experts.
Doesn’t this sound amazing?
Ajay Jain, the founder of Kunzum, revealed the idea behind such trips - it’s to show India as it deserves to be seen and that is by road. It’s definitely going to be a social experience like never before - from making new friends to creating new memories with old ones. We are really excited and just can’t wait to hop aboard and get rolling with this super-cool travel truck.
Honestly, there’s nothing like filling your life with adventure and a lot of exciting stories to tell, isn’t it? So girls, be the first ones to experience India’s coolest travel experiment. The travel truck launches on 23rd of July. For more details and booking, head on to Kunzum’s website here.