Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
He has popped the question and proposed marriage to you, and now it’s your turn to pop the question to your besties, asking them if they’d be your bridesmaids! They’ve been with you through thick and thin, and you cannot even imagine the most important day of your life without them by your side. Without a doubt, they will be your support system through the wedding planning phase too, and will be handling your bridezilla moments from time to time. To make things more memorable, and super sweet, we have some cute and some funny texts to ask your besties to be your bridesmaids.
1. He popped the question to me and now it’s my turn to ask you - will you walk me down the aisle?’
2. ‘They say I’ll need someone to hold up my lehenga when I have to pee. And I want you to be that one!’
3. ‘Will you be my bridesmaid…but just don’t look hotter than me?!’
4. ‘You have helped me handle the frogs, but now it is time for you to help me tie down the prince. Will you be my bridesmaid?’
5. ‘Half of my fiancé’s friends are single. Doesn’t that make you want to be my bridesmaid? *Wink*’
6. ‘I choose you to handle all my bridezilla moments! So brace yourself to be my bridesmaid!’
7. ‘Fasten my necklace and bustle my dress, pass me the champagne if I seem a bit stressed. Tackle the groom if he panics and flees, but most importantly please help me pee. Be my maid of honour, pretty please?’
8. ‘I found my man, but I will always need my girls. He chose me, but he’s stuck with US. Be my bridesmaid, please?’
9.‘Say you will be my bitch for a day, and by bitch I mean my bridesmaid! *Wink*’
10. ‘You are the one who knows what I mean by only a sigh and a roll of eye, and I cannot deal with my wedding without you by my side. Leave everything aside, and just be by my side?’
11. ‘I cannot marry my Mr. without my sister. Be my bridesmaid?’
12. ‘I know sometimes we said he was an ass, but help me marry him anyway?’