Just like most women, men may have some insecurities too. And for them, when it comes to approaching girls, there are definitely a lot of things that they worry about - from their confidence to their looks to their finances. We found 7 guys who revealed on Whisper their biggest insecurities when it comes to approaching girls to ask them out and you have to read what they have to say!
1. Yeah, that happens to the best of us! The key is to leave the past where it belongs - in the past!
2. It’s tough to express yourself in the first place, and if you have to do it in front of others, it’s even worse!
3. Haven't we all worried about this at some point? But you never know, she might surprise you with just wanting to grab burgers and a Coke!
4. This one is a bit uncommon but we really think it shouldn't stop anyone - neighbourhood cafes for the win!
5. We’re all a bit skeptical about getting to know someone inside and out, aren't we? But it can lead to great things too!
6. We can't think of a tougher situation to be in… Our advice? Chin up, chest out and just go for it. What's the worst thing that could happen?
7. Many of us are a little bit insecure about how we look… But the right person would love even all your little flaws!
You can read the full story here on Whisper.
Now we know the things guys feel insecure about…
Published on May 09, 2017