Uh-oh. You haven't set your gender on your Google account. We check this to keep for girls only.
To set your gender on Google:
You all must have had a plate of this and wondered how to make a cream cheese at home easily so that you don’t have to travel in search of a restaurant serving you this? We all love cheese and there is no denying that fact. Spaghetti, that too in alfredo sauce, is our comfort food! Right, girls? Since we love how they make it at restaurants in a jiffy, we wanted to ace this delicacy as well. Don’t fret girls, because we have an easy and quick recipe to make cream cheese spaghetti at home! Read on to know more...
The recipe for making cream cheese spaghetti requires you to have:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 pods garlic
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup spaghetti broth
- 2 tbsp parsley
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper
Let us understand how to make cream cheese step-by-step.
- Boil the spaghetti in a bowl for 15- 20 minutes, until soft.
- Rinse it well with tap water and keep aside to dry
For the cream:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic pods and shallow fry them.
- Add heavy cream, grated cheese and spaghetti broth and stir well.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to add flavour and stir well
- Boil it till it forms a thick paste.
- Add the boiled spaghetti and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Garnish with more grated cheese and parsley! The net time you have a party at home or want to flaunt your cooking skills, this recipe for making cream cheese will surely be your saving grace.
Wait! Don't forget to subscribe to POPxo Yum here.
Don't forget to check out POPxo World! It's YOUR world, where you can Read great content, Watch our videos, Shop for things we have chosen especially for you and Hangout with women who are just like you. Sign up for POPxo World - it’s a lot of fun!!