Long distance relationships are hard, especially because you’re constantly missing him and thinking of him. Telling him you love him becomes so important so that he always feels loved and appreciated. Here are 13 adorable goodnight texts to send your long distance boyfriend… Just to let him know how much you miss him!
1. ‘Today has been such a crazy, hectic day and the only highlight of my day is talking to you. I wish you were here to make it easier just by kissing me.’
2. ‘All I want right now is for you to come here and hold me in your arms as I fall asleep happy and content. Sweet dreams.’
3. ‘During the day, I keep myself busy and somehow time passes. But by night, I really miss you.’
4. ‘I know that you are the one, because when we are apart I feel like my life is incomplete. I never want to be without you!’
5. ‘It’s so cold here, I wish you could be here to warm me up…’
6. ‘I’d walk a million miles just to fall asleep in your arms tonight!’
7. ‘I wish this pillow I’m curled up against was you…’
8. ‘One day, hopefully soon, I’ll fall asleep beside you and wake up next to you.’
9. ‘No matter how far away you are, you’ll always be on my mind. Sweet dreams!’
10. ‘I really can’t fall asleep until I tell you how much I miss you. Night night!’
11. ‘Good night and sweet dreams, I hope I’m in them. You’re already in mine!’
12. ‘I don’t feel the need to dream anymore because you’re all my dreams come true. Sleep tight!’.
13. ‘One message and a few words are not enough to tell you just how much I love and miss you right now. I’m so glad we’re meeting soon! Sleep tight, munchkin!’