Dear Boyfriend, 10 Things I Feel… But I’ll Never Tell You!
You know that I love you and tell you everything… Well, almost. There are some things that I don’t… Just like that. Nothing serious though. Here’s a little sneak peak.
P.S.: These are just a few of the things I feel about my boyfriend and I may sound like a little bit of a weirdo and that’s okay… But just a little bit, though.
1. ‘Sometimes I wonder… What if you find someone better than me?’
… But then you kiss me and that reminds me that you will always love me, no matter what.
2. ‘At times, you annoy the bejesus out of me and I want to pull my hair out.’
But then you put on your cheeky, sloppy grin and I that just makes my heart melt.
3. ‘I am sometimes a tad jealous of your bestie.’
… Because although I know what we have is very special, he/ she has known you for way longer than I have and knows things about you I may not.
4. ‘The first time you had too many beers, I thought you were the cutest drunk!’
But, of course, I didn’t want to encourage you.
5. ‘At times, I miss you a little too much…’
But I don’t send you as many texts because I don’t want you to think I have lost my marbles.
6. ‘I love it when you put your arm around me in public.’
And I secretly wish you’d do it more often.
7. ‘I find it kinda cute when you get a little jealous and possessive for me.’
And you don’t blow it out of proportion, so it’s cool!
8. ‘I occasionally go Sherlock Holmes on you and stalk you on social media just to see if anyone’s trying to do some hanky panky business with you…’
But I don’t want you to think that I don’t trust you… Because I really do. That’s just me being a tad paranoid at times.
9. ‘Erm… When you make omelette for me, you almost always forget to put salt.’
But you look so cute with that tray in your hand that I cannot help but smack my lips instead!
10. ‘When I post on social media, I wait for you to like and comment on my *awesome* photograph!’
I don’t wanna seem too pushy though!
Published on Apr 13, 2017