11 CRAZY Facts You Didn’t Know About… Sex Toys!!
Owning a sex toy is like having a naughty secret no one knows of! These rubbery objects of pleasure have only one goal and that is to satisfy your deepest, kinkiest and most intimate sexual desires. Whether you already have one lying around in your cupboard or are on the verge of picking one up, we bet these crazy facts about sex toys will amaze you!
1. Hairstylists and makeup artists are hired to make sure that sex dolls look pretty and kept up- to-date with the current trends.
2. China is believed to produce 70 percent of the world’s sex toys.
3. It is illegal to manufacture sex toys in three countries - India, South Africa and Malaysia.
4. Some companies actually hire people between the age of 20-45 years old to try, test and see which sex toy becomes the most popular. (Psst… The task ain’t free, volunteers are paid for their time.)
5. Using sex toys increases the chances of reaching the ‘Big O’.
6. In order for a woman to experience an orgasm, clitoral stimulation is required. Vibrators are the most popular and effective sex toys that help women reach climax.
7. Believe it or not, but the most popular shapes of dildos are animals! You get them in shapes of dolphins, cats, insects, horses, canines and elephants!
8. Dildos and vibrators aren’t the top-selling sex toys in the market. Surprisingly, lubricants sell more than these two.
9. The first electrical vibrator was invented to treat ‘female hysteria’. Aimed to bring down the stress levels of a woman dealing with anxiety.
10. The sex toy called ‘The Rabbit Vibrator’ rose to popularity after it made its appearance in The Sex And The City series. The reason why the sex toy is shaped like a bunny is because it originated in Japan. According to Japanese law, it was illegal to manufacture a sex toy that looked like a penis, hence the bunny.
11. Recession never hits the sex toy market because there’s always a huge demand for them! On the contrary, during recession the sales increase.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Apr 6, 2017