From Girlfriend To Wife… 13 Things That NEVER Change!
Girlfriend Mode may have been replaced by Wife Mode – but there are some things that do not change after marriage - and they don't need to! We bet you’ll read the list and totally agree with us.
1. You can still vent to him after a long, hard day about everything and nothing!
Yup, there’s no rule book that exempts husbands from being sounding boards.
2. You can argue with him when he’s wrong (which he often is) just like the good old days!
Err, ya! We aren’t going to let our excellent debate skills go to waste just because we are wives now.
3. You can still send him goofy selfies while he’s at work...
In any case, these are for his eyes only. So how does it matter?
4. You can still play footsie under the table!
So what if the table has gone from college-canteen table to dinner-with-Amritsar-wale-mama table.
5. You can still make totally unrealistic plans with him which feel more like day dreams!
Except now the two of you can work to make these day dreams (or, at least, some of them) come true!
6. You can still gossip with him at family functions...
Except instead of texting him a blow by blow account, you can just whisper in his ear!
7. You can still force him to come shopping with you.
In our defence, if he did it as a boyfriend then there’s no good reason to stop now!
8. You can (and must) still be your opinionated self with him...
Gone are the days when girls turned docile the minute they prefixed their name with a Mrs. You are educated, well read, and have opinions on a lot of things and there’s no reason why you shouldn’t voice them!
9. You can still crib to him about his annoying habits...
If anything, you can now do it full hak se since you have to sleep next to him while he snores away to glory!
10. You can give gaalis in front of him!
He’s used to his foul mouthed girlfriend, remember?!
11. You can totally crush on celebrities in front of him!
There’s no way you can watch Ranveer Singh and not gush for half an hour about how he’s perfect! Don’t worry – hubs will understand.
12. Your ambitions and how much you love your work absolutely don’t need to change...
In fact, with a supportive husband in tow, there’s no stopping you, girl!
13. Your date nights and wonderful little couple rituals...
We hope you realize that marriage means even more romance and madness – now with an official partner in crime!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Mar 24, 2017