Girls, even if you’ve been dating him for ages, there are still some things you’ll only discover about him after living together as man and wife. Once married, you’ll get to see another side to him altogether. Although annoying sometimes, you’ll find that most of these things are adorable and hilarious. Just another shaadi ka side effect, we guess! Here are 12 things about men women find out after marriage...
1. The fact that he is even lazier than you anticipated.
Dear husband, it’s 6pm on a Sunday evening – can I now expect you to mobilize and take a shower?
2. The sudden realization that he gets so emotional during movies...
Really? Crying during K3G? Who would have known?!
3. Learning that food has the power to make or break his entire day!
The way to bae’s heart is cheese sauce pasta made by chef wife!
4. That he must be a polar bear in another lifetime because he always wants arctic temperatures in the room!
But whyyyy? *Brrrrrr*
5. And speaking of cold temperatures, he’s the biggest blanket hogger in the universe.
Blanket pulling has thus become your number 1 night time activity! (Actually make that number 2!)
6. That he’s randomly possessive about certain things in his room.
No, I haven’t seen your 15 year old CD player anywhere! *Rolls eyes*
7. That he’s as moody as you, if not more!
Women are badnaam for no damn reason...
8. That his TV viewing time is sacrosanct and he must not be disturbed...
Not like you don’t have things of your own to do, but this is just amusing!
9. He can be super messy and not care about wet towels on the floor yet be totally finicky about an unorganized book shelf.
10. That he will miss you if you go somewhere even for a few hours...
And you’ll find out because he keeps texting to check when you’ll be back. *Insert big fat Awwwww here*
11. That he can be a bloody awesome nurse to you when you’re unwell...
Even if you just have the sniffles!
12. That he has amusing ways of expressing how much he loves you!
Like the way he cuddles you at night after he thinks you’re asleep.GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr