Don’t we girls feel so helpless when bae has had a bad day and we just can’t think of what to say in order to set his mood right. So, to help you out in this situation, we give you some sweet nothing texts that you could send to your darling to cheer him up and drive away all the blues. These texts will work like magic!
1. ‘I’ve got a surprise planned for you that’ll cheer you up. Can’t wait for you to get home.’
Knowing that his love is waiting to meet him, is sure to put a smile on his face. And the anticipation of the surprise will have him get quite excited.
2. ‘Let’s order some pizza, chilled beers and have a Game Of Thrones marathon tonight?’
Plan a night with his three favourite things + you!
3. ‘Baby, since you've had a bad day, you can ask me for anything you like. And I mean ANYTHING!’
Believe it or not, this works every single time.
4. ‘You always make me proud and I will always support you, no matter what.’
Because sometimes he finds comfort in the fact that his girl’s got his back.
5. ‘Let’s go for a rock-climbing session/ a match of squash post-work today?’
Physical activity is a great way to de-stress, so why not plan a fun workout evening?
6. ‘What can I do to make you happy, baby? Hint: Role play.’
Plot twist: This is a fantastic way to change his mood from bad to oh-so-turned on.
7. ‘Smile please, it really suits you!’
Being a little cheesy goes a long way in fixing a bad mood.
8. ‘Have I ever mentioned before that I am head over heels crazy about you?’
When he is having a bad day, let him know how amazing he is and how much he means to you.
9. ‘You are undoubtedly the most amazing thing that ever happened to me, and I’m SO lucky to have you.’
Now, who wouldn't cheer up after reading a loving message like that?!
10. ‘P.S. I love you.’
Trust us, these three simple words work like magic!
11. ‘They say, kissing releases endorphins, and that makes a person happy. Let me make you veryyyy happy?’
‘Cause sometimes, men are all about the logic. *Wink*GIFs: Giphy